Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hackers on blackout!!

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by mstanaro99, Jun 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. mstanaro99

mstanaro99 New Member

Twixted and vendi came into bubbas and probably have vsps watch our for them also if the devs could ban them if they ate that would be great

2. mstanaro99

mstanaro99 New Member

He Just glitched into my base

3. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

h1z1hacker@soe.sony.com

Email this address with all relevant info they don't need a full story just a brief explosion with server, time, date, what they did and names are always best. If you can record it this makes the ban happen faster.

4. Corizz

Corizz Member

you need to sticky a post giving the information along with Brad Wilcox's twitter. If you have video evidence and a name and server, he will get them fast. He checks his twitter quite regularly, he's great about getting people with great evidence.

5. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

I watched a couple of videos of guys encountering hackers and they get a hold of brad as it's happening and he comes in and views it and does the ban right there. Instant vengeance.

6. Corizz

Corizz Member

there are less hackers in the game no doubt about it, but the ones that still do it just ruin the whole experience for the server. I think im taking a little h1 break n play ark untilthe hackers get into that game! lol Though i will log in for some br's.

7. DontSHootImFriendly

Ruin the whole experience? lol, you mean you cant gank them so it makes you cry.

8. Corizz

Corizz Member

How the **** is that crying? I tell you what, log into H1Z! any time of the day, and tell me how many high pop servers there are. Better yet, how many low pop servers there are. but naw, the cheaters arent ruining the experience. Everyone is just crying because they suck. Yeah, thats it.

#8 Corizz, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  9. drik001

drik001 New Member

Ya on battered server 2 <edited by a Mod> just hacked me made my screen blackout couldn't see anything until they kill me and then I could magically see shit again..

Really?? I mean wtf kind of development team is this??? That can't even write a <edited by a Mod> algorithm that monitors event and the game environment details and auto bans hackers.. I love getting screwed out of all my gear after running around for 2 hours ya its amazing! wtf ?? rather go back to world of warcraft at least they could program something.. shit...

The <edited by a Mod> Devo team would rather make a hacking video where ppl ask for there accounts back.. and say no than write a <edited by a Mod> line of code to help non cheating players..

Game.. Good idea.. To bad <Edited by a Mod> rejects that didn't get a degree program it..

#9 drik001, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  10. DeadDude

DeadDude Member

There has been loads of hackers recently being banned from h1z1, But they only goin to buy the game back and do it all over again.

11. TheZZZ

TheZZZ Member

You are wrong on so many levels in this post. I have never heard of the screen going black via hacking.

#11 TheZZZ, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  12. tamashiiken

tamashiiken Member

Lol. Its the biggest problem in the game. Clans have disbanded, friends divided, individuals frustrated and angered. All my friends have quit the game and most have deleted it from their computer. And you feel its necessary to trivialize the situation. I think thats it. Im done. If you see any newer posts than this from me call me a hypocrite, im done with the game, forums, the works. Thanks bud. Go on, keep trivializing it, see how many people are left in the community to play with.