Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hair Stylist Needed

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by Terminator, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Wow. Don't think I've ever seen that much bad hair as the people in the new group have. Water is probably at a premium, but if you can't wash it, shave it. Gross.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Good strategy by the showrunners to get people to stop bitching about Daryl and Carl's hair.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Finally some realistic hair! Let's face it, that's how all of our hair would look.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

My apocalypse hair do will be one of two options.
    1. Harvest gasoline from broken down cars, and use a gas generator and clippers to keep it exactly like it is now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Uh...... if you live in a garbage dump, maybe you hair style isnt the priority.

Maybe Winslow was a hair stylist and Jadis was not happy with her haircut.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Chief Brody

Chief Brody Member

That's why everyone should have a pair of scissors as well as toe nail clippers in their B.O.B Can you imagine having to walk the distance these people have without cutting their toe nails...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Daryl looks like his hair is coated with a tub of goose fat. But the funniest thing is, no one is wearing a spottable toupee. But there are wigs on show.

8. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

The first thing I'll do when whatever apocalypse hits first happens is to shave my head. Within a few weeks I'll look like Butch Carol, which is absolutely fine with me. Might even dissuade a few assholes from messing with me (like what's-his-name [Axle?] from the prison who didn't hit on Carol 'cause he thought she was gay).

• Like Like x 1
  9. DixonChick1978

DixonChick1978 New Member

I like that on the talking dead they called the trash people "heapsters" lol. I live in the Bay Area and was thinking that i've seen plenty of hipsters with hair and clothes like that here! They look like a bunch of people who were at burning man when the apocalypse hit.

10. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

With water at a premium, and no readily available soap and shampoo? We'd ALL look terrible.

I spent three months living in a tent tree planting WAY up north when I was in uni, and they only drove us into town every other week for a proper shower and laundry and supply pickup. If you didn't jump in the lake or use the trickle of water that passed for a camp "shower" you ended up looking just like what today passes for a "hipster" LOL. And it wasn't every day that all people wanted to jump into a freezing cold lake -- even in June, we had icy hailstorms and some snow. Cold lakes don't bother me, but I made a HUGE mistake of trying to shampoo and condition my (very long) hair in a lake. It never felt clean or that I got the shampoo fully out.

The next year I spent 6 months backpacking through Europe in a tent, and that time decided to just hack my hair off. Every couple weeks, I just got my boyfriend to use my Swiss Army knife to hack it off a little more. Cheaper too. I saved on shampoo, and just used one of those shampoo bars. I'd rather have a hack job haircut than let it get long and greasy in the ZA.

11. DixonChick1978

DixonChick1978 New Member

Oh man I know! I once worked on a sailboat where there were 20 people on the crew and only one shower! We all got pretty fresh. Once we were in the Caribbean and most of us would regularly shower with salt water! My hair was long at the time and looked pretty wild.

Maybe we should start a separate thread about times we looked like we were already living in the zombie apocalypse lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

LOL! I bet the sea water made it pretty wild!

I'd like to think that now, as a 40 year old woman, that I'd extend a little more effort and care....but after so long in the ZA I'm guessing I"d be like "whatever".