Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hands off my baby!

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by RicksDick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

Did anyone else get physically sick when that douche put his hands on Judith? She is a good little actress cause she looked genuinely freaked out.

Out of all the gore, creepiness, heartbreak, etc. the douche putting his hands on a crying baby actually got me upset and emotional.

I can't stand seeing her in peril and TBH I kinda hoped they wrote her off the show back at the end of the prison.

2. lewh

lewh Member

Yeah, I felt the same way man! It is pretty disturbing, and I found myself thinking what the baby was thinking at that moment lol!
    I agree it would have been better if Judith went at the prison but shes pretty lovable haha (still pretty impractical having a baby in a ZA)

3. Sildee

Sildee Member

The actor didn't actually grab her, but her father did, out of sight of the camera. Was probably not the weirdest moment of her life. They probably had to wait 2 hours until she started crying, though, babies don't cry when a parent grabs them. (besides if it hurts, but obviously he wasnt holding her tightly)

4. lewh

lewh Member

Ah I never even considered that possibility! I feel dumb now because it seems obvious haha

5. lbshasc

lbshasc Member

That scene was rougher than the first couple of minutes, by far. Whew. Major tension.

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Meh. They weren't going to kill the kid that way or on camera. No tension at all in that scene.

7. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I wanted to go through the TV, kill the termite and smack Tyreese upside the head for letting it happen!

Early last season, I really wanted Judith to go before they hit the road. But, after she showed up with Ty and then went through everything with them, I was sold on keeping her alive. It really can add a different layer of stress and tension of trying to keep a baby alive on the road. As long as it isn;t overdone.

8. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

The baby deserves an Emmy. Not just that scene where the Terminus creep grabbed her, but look at her facial expressions all the way through the episode. This is one smart, perceptive little baby gal!

9. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Like somebody else said, if the baby dies it wouldn't die like that. It's to cruell for television. But man, that was a sick dude.. snapping a baby's neck.. Ty did a good thing.

10. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Yep...plus he looked like he was about to kill her afterwards...the way he held that knife and the look he gave her, before he was distracted by Tyreese's rage of fury. Put Tyreese tied up to a chair and in a small room with 40 zombies, and after a few minutes of pain, the zombies will all die. He's generous like that.

11. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

If they did snap that babies neck for the episode that would set a new standard in Z movies and for television.

12. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

That was horrible scene. Glad, Tyrese came back, killed the guy.