Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Harlan Carson

Discussion in 'Episode 711 - Hostiles and Calamities' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 26, 2017.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I realize that. I just wasn't putting 2 and 2 together until i read it here

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

does Gregory even know the doctors name? :D

3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Well, hell if all the Doctors are getting killed off or taken to the Sanctuary we're not going to get

4. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

i don't think Gregory knows what state he's in :p

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Of course Gregory knows the Dr.s name.
    He knows the names of everybody I will suggest and runs things EXACTLY like Negan does in the end.
    Anyone who he needs is a real person but everyone that he thinks he has no use for might as well be just a number like all of the worker bees at the Savior compound.

I think this name thing is just a way for us to know that he has little concern for his people except for what they can do for him ,he never screwed up JESUS' NAME.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. PalmettoG27

PalmettoG27 Member

Gregory isn't going to be the guy from Hilltop who decides they fight. Hilltop will fight anyway and Gregory will end up running off and pledge is alliegence to Negan or something. Maybe even give the Saviors information.

7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Well that isn't the case in Palm Beach. They shut down half the area and one of the main roads while he's in town. Quite the traffic issues and businesses are hurting because of it.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Really?
    The Trump Compound is directly down Southern from the back of the Airport and the route seems to be a straight line with zero turns at all.
    I saw this morning that he is building a Helo Pad on the grounds too so he can fly Marine 1 right there soon although they will still close down Southern too and restrict the Airspace for up to 30 miles as well as the Water all around too.
    It is a pain but hardly 1/2 of the area.

9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Southern is one of the most traveled road for people who live West of 95. He keeps flying in around rush hour and they shut down southern. It causes a lot of issues. The travel restrictions around Mara Lago while he's here is having a negative impact on a lot of businesses.