Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Has the hilltop colony seen Negan or not?

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by R.V Walker, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Not at all. Remember when Daryl, Sasha, and Abe met the Saviors on the road and the leader of that group used that same phrase, "we usually kill one of you right off the bat." Negan wasn't there either but any survivor from that encounter would walk away with that phrase in their head. Really they are just foreshadowing Lucille by using that phrase repeatedly.

Look at what Jesus says about the negotiations that took place between the Saviors and Gregory. He says "They met with Gregory on behalf of their boss. If Negan were there then that would mean he waited outside while his men went inside somewhere and talked with Gregory. Doesn't really make sense.

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I'll need to re-watch again, but watching it I got the impression, it was Saviors there on behalf of Negan who were there and killed Rory. Since the phrase "right off the bat" was used by Jesus when discussing them, and was also used by Bud, it might have even been a group of Saviors led by Bud.

3. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

That's the impression I got.