Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Have I missed something?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by PSIII, Jun 28, 2013.

1. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Was there a law stating all bad snipers snipe on Terminal, ruining the map? Because that's what it seems like...

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh no, there is bylaw in the official CoD sniping bylaws stating that if you are a bad sniper or good sniper, either way, you must snipe like an epileptic squirrel on coffee.

Honestly, it is an old MW2 map. MW2 was the game of the trickshotter and the bad wannabe sniper. So this is my guess as to why players are god awful at sniping at this map. They are doing the same shit they did in MW2 in MW3's Terminal.

3. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

That only explains half of it. Half of them, yeah, you get the partied-up kids with mics, of course on your team, trying to run around and snipe, and suck it it, giving the other team easy kills. The other half are just the crappy snipers who sit in one obscure spot for the entire game and go 5-15, whose only purpose is to ruin your streak apparently. It's ridiculous, not even Fallen has as many snipers as Terminal.

Earlier today, I started at the checkpoint spawn, ran out the window near the terminal, ran under the plane toward the enemy spawn to rush them. Didn't see anyone. Turns out three of them were sitting dumb on top of the fuel tank room, while another was perched on the window way up there. And they weren't partied up either. After that, they were away from each other in places like Burger Town, the back of the checkpoint, at the service counter, way back at their spawn, behind the plane, etc. Just getting one kill a minute. Not even the MW2 Terminal plays like this, lol. I wouldn't mind if they were any good, but 95% of them never are, so damn. Just doing the dumbest crap, hahaha.

4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Honestly, it seems it's always the worst snipers that do ruin a good streak.

5. xLegit ScopeZxx420

xLegit ScopeZxx420 Well-Known Member

^I can agree with that. I got killed a couple of points away from an Assault MOAB by a no scope from halfway across Bakaara.
    I can't remember the guys exact stats, but I think it was something like three kills and five times as many deaths.