Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Have the saviors already scoped out asz ?

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by redanddead, Aug 4, 2016.

1. redanddead

redanddead New Member

Just re-watched this episode the bag with the paper in it which Enid found but couldn't read are messages being sent to saviors ?

Thought crossed my mind because

1 Dwight knows there's a community out there so when he went back to Negan either captured or crawled he would want to do a bit of creeping to save his own ass so blabs

2 Negan is a smart cookie and will know that his group of bikers not only got killed but blown to smithereens that takes some heavy artillery so would want to know exactly who he's dealing with

3 calling Carl a future serial killer now I know Carl had a gun but has Negan seen the interview tape as if I remember correctly Carl tells Deanna about putting his mum down (think Norman bates type thing all the best serial killer's start with their mum's )

4 Spencer tells Michonne that he has been going out into the woods awhile and nobody had ever noticed does any one think the saviors got to him and he's handed over the tape's with a this is who your dealing with type deal?

#1 redanddead, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. mishone

mishone Member

1. I am sure Dwight spilled his guts to negan about what Daryl told him and Sherry.

2. I feel confident in saying negan sent out scouts looking for who Dwight told him is out there and who blew his men to smithereens. That is why Dwight shot Denise and threatened Eugene and the rest, he was out scouting.

3. Not sure why negan called Carl "future serial killer", but don't think he has the recordings.

4. Spencer was out looking for his mother, he had spotted her in the woods dead walking. Don't think saviors got to him. Spencer would be shaking in his boots and unable to hide his fear.

3. redanddead

redanddead New Member

It's just that I remember an article that said everything means something if it's on screen , nothing's wasted

So with Enid saying the note looked new but got too wet to read wondered if someone was feeding information to the saviors

As I do think Negan will be smart enough to know his enemy opposed to yeah give us a cow and we'll take them out

#3 redanddead, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  4. mishone

mishone Member

I seriously doubt the saviors are using mylar balloons to pass information back and forth or from Spencer. You cannot predict where the baloon will float to, it might the opposite direction you want it to go. Trained pigeons better carrier than balloons.

He sent his scouts out to find them.

5. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I think it might have something to do with Rick's group having both killed his motorcycle gang with the RPG and then took out that outpost while they slept. A joke that Rick is a serial killer, so his son is a "little future serial killer". I think he made that comment after figuring out that Carl was Rick's son in the line-up.

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I guess i just took Negan's comment to Carl as a sarcastic comment about a kid growing up in the ZA - like it's inevitable that he's going to grow up to be a serial killer. Maybe a jab at Rick too, like "you can't protect him or normalize this world for him". I imagine that would work it's way into a parents' brain, and being a master manipulator Negan probably knew that!

7. calliope

calliope Active Member

I think Negan's comment to Carl was supposed to be a comment on Carl's seeming lack of fear or any emotion during the lineup. Many
    in the group were emotional, a couple defiant, Rick was completely undone. Carl's lack of emotion and fear at a young age is what caught Negan's
    eye and it may be designed to set the tone for future interactions between the two.