Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hearts Still LIVE Reacting!!

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Dead bob 77

Dead bob 77 New Member

Okay neegan

They have to keep him around. He cleaned house taking out the introduced characters. He cracks me up making spaghetti.a backstory episode is required he makes the governor look like mister Rogers. I just got a feeling! Am new btw

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Welcometot

Welcome to the forum

3. Maxwell

Maxwell New Member

Hi guys, just found this board and this is my first post so take it easy on me.

I think there my have been a hidden meaning in the dinner scene with Negan, Carl, and Olivia. Before you go into a war you have to get your assets in the right place to be effective, also known as "setting the table". I just found it odd that after Carl was placing the forks down and "setting the table" that the action picked up which led Rick to decide to start getting Hilltop and The Kingdom (Assets) together to go to war. Maybe it's my over thinking but it seems each episode has little hidden stuff and clues.

I liked Olivia and think they could have done something more with her, I was sad to see her go so soon.

I don't think Rosita will be the one to kill Negan, but I bet she ends up killing Arat as her revenge for Abraham.

When Maggie opened the gate and Rick and crew were standing there with that look that had during earlier times, you knew it was on.

Spencer, I wanted to kill Spencer, So Negan gets a free pass on this one.

Where was Dwight? I think Dwight and his wife slipped Darryl the note and key and then skipped town, so to speak. I think Dwight has a big role in the future war. I don't think Dwight and Darryl like each other, but I kind of sensed so understanding, maybe even respect.

I loved this season so far. It may not be everybody's idea of a good season, but you can't have a war each episode. The best stories take time to write.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Maybe that bow Spencer found will find its way into Dwights hands and he will give back Daryl -the- Crossbow as a token of respect and proof that he is now ready to overthrow Negan?

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Richard hasn't seen what Rick has

7. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Rick in the cell...

8. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

The Andrea/Rick feels :/

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Inthe

In the cell, right? I KNOW I was having them also. While I love Michonne, I still have moments of "what could have been" if they had not killed off Andrea :(

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

THANK YOU for the above statement and welcome to the forum!