Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Helicopter!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I was thinking adaptively creative.

And when he's in a debate, he looks like he's looking at his own nose for answers.

2. Rocky

Rocky Member

My guess would be to foreshadow a future story arc.

Maybe the remnants of the government in DC, it could also be linked to what ever happened to the walker (which we didn't get to see) that Jerry killed on the way to their battle.

If it is connected to the remnants of the government then they'd essentially just be another group of survivors vying for power and control.

If they came into contact with our groups, post All Out Wall, that had formed some sort of government of their own which would be the most valid? The one with continuity to the past or the new one put into power by the people (and a whole lot of killing and fighting).

3. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

I believe we were supposed to infer that the 'what befell this creature?' walker came from the ditch in which Shiva died. Though that too may have some connection with the helicopter, I suppose.

I'm not sure how to do those spoiler toggles, so I'll just outright mention that I also have Aspergers (though I generally prefer not to say I 'have' it, just as left-handed people don't 'have' left-handedness etc). So I appreciate your sig :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. LoriG

LoriG Member

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but in the meeting with Simon, Dwight, Regina etc she says something about waiting until the fat lady gets there... first I thought it was a reference to “it’s not over until the fat lady sings...” but I’m wondering if the Fat Lady is the chopper??

I’m not happy if Negan suddenly springs a helicopter from nowhere, I’d rather a future arch but it’s a bit too much of a throw back to the Governor for me

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think I remember Regina proposed to send out some workers as a distraction for a team to get out to the outposts and to warn them and then ''come back with the fat lady''.
    Maybe the 'fat lady' refers to a Browning machine gun? But, it looks like there are more than one Browning machine gun and I think Regina refers to a singular 'the fat lady'.
    If the 'fat lady' refers to the helicopter, maybe it is viewed not as an attack weapon but as a transport vehicle. The helicopter does not look like an attack helicopter with gatling gun or missiles to me. If it is purely for transport, maybe Regina is thinking that as a escape vehicle for the most senior saviours, as their current problem is that the Sanctuary is surrounded by a sea of walkers.

BTW, from the way they talked in that meeting, it seems Simon is the most senior guy and then it is Dwight who is very close behind, and both Regina and Gavin are less senior than Dwight. Dwight told Regina and Gavin something like ''I do not want to hear you two moaning and pissing.''

6. gavuk

gavuk Member

Morning all, just a few thoughts (not read the comics so could be so far out i'm practically cosmic!)

The gunky ?toxic waste when Jerry killed the walker and then Shiva met her demise are definitely linked ?poison the water supply, ?toxic weapons to use against Sanctuary...who knows

Rick is reaching out again to the scrapyard gang (already been burned twice by them) to join him against Negan. I'm sceptical he'd really trust them. He's reaching out to them, they'll refuse (or go straight to Negan) and so the helicopter being a new (better organised) group could be Ricks ally in the "war" against Negan.
    If the helicopter people are still a legitimate group ie military/government who haven't succumbed to the dog eat dog post ZA world and Rick can prove that he's better (ex cop family guy who has only killed to survive) than Negan (mad megalomaniac who kills for pleasure) then we could have a whole new story arc.

View appreciated and apols to Neuro for moving the OP a little laterally

Season 8 is getting a pasting but I think its worth sticking with.

Happy viewing all

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I like Tobias as the crossover. And it's really the only one that makes any sense at this point in time. We're about 3 years into the ZA, so Tobias has had lots of time to make his way east from California. For what reason, I have no idea though. Looking forward to finding who it will be.

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think the crossover will be from TWD to FTWD, not the other way around. FTWD just started filming, so that's probably why they are choosing this time to announce it. So people stop trying to stalk the set and leak it. TWD is done filming, so if it hasn't leaked yet, there's a fair chance it won't leak, so they'd try to keep it a surprise. If it was a FTWD to TWD crossover, this would be a pretty pointless time to make the announcement.

My money is on Abe, since FTWD is travelling to Texas. And I think it will be not much more than a cameo.

#28 Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  9. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Waste of screentime then. Just like Morales.

10. ravenflight

ravenflight New Member

Hi Sharpie,

No, this was before that. But that's the episode I think.

11. ravenflight

ravenflight New Member

Thanks for the Welcome Dnae. Let me know what you think. It was PROBABLY a bird, but I wasn't able to go back to it to check it out. It was one of those 'wth is that?' things, but they never continued with that as a story line, so didn't think more on it until the 'helicopter' lol.

12. ScottG

ScottG New Member

I had thought he reason the trash people walk around so slumpy and lifeless is because they want to look like walkers from afar. Maybe they know something about the faction who have the helicopters so they want to make it look like it’s just a scrapyard full of walkers.