Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hell on Wheels

Discussion in 'Hell On Wheels' started by O Town Indian, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

Ha!

My wife has never watched an episode with me. She's always in bed by the time it comes on. I need to get her to watch the DVD of the first season to see if she likes it.

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Surprisngly, I've actually turned my wife onto westerns. It started with her watching me play Red Dead Redemption(which she loved) and then I started showing her some classic western flicks and she loves them now.

3. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

My wife loves oaters. She was into American Westerns when she met me, and then I turned her onto spaghetti oaters.

4. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

Last night's episode was pretty good. I thought the Indians went down a little too easy, though. And I loved the saber kill!

Only 3 episodes left this season...

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm glad the preacher's dead; he was always an abusive drunk and murderer who used the Bible to justify his rage. Remember that he followed the mad abolitionist John Brown on his killing spree against slave owners in the Kansas Territory.

It seems like Joseph has finally turned his back on white society, but will the Cheyenne take him back?

I don't understand the U.S. Army's orders to execute the rebel doctor. You'd think finding a doctor, regardless of his level of expertise, would be a benefit out west. Just goes to prove that even in the 19th century, military intelligence wasn't too bright!

#65 Rapscallion, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  6. O Town Indian

O Town Indian Member

I don't think that this episode was the main part of Swedes plan. I think his plan is like this
    1.To stall the train until the union soldiers kill Doc, so that Bohannon has an emotional blow
    2.To make the town think that the Reverend was crazy, that it was all his plan
    3.Cause the Indians to want revenge for the 4 dead train indians, leading to an attack on the town
    If the Town wins, Swede can just point the finger at Rev and the Indians, since they are all dead, and then get off clean
    If the Swede wins, then he wins
    Either way, the Swede is safe, smart planning
    Does that make sense?

7. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

I'm counting down the days! :)

8. Goodfellas

Goodfellas Active Member

I love hell on wheels,looking forward to the new season.

9. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

21 days left :D