Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hello and Welcome (updates n stuff)

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by TeX, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

To our longtime and new members, it has been awhile since I have posted and thought it was past time I said hello and welcome to you all.
    So, how is everyone feeling about the game? Is it everything you hoped for? Everything you envisioned when SOE first pitched it as a zombie survival mmo?
    I can honestly say that things turned out a lot differently than I expected. I expected a PS4 launch for FREE a long time ago. Not because I feel I deserve it (I purchased the alpha version for PC well over a year ago), but because that is what we were told before Daybreak took the helm. And after they took the helm as well until last summer's slated release for both major consoles was "paused" indefinitely.
    Now there is King of the Kill, only for PC, and for now that is all we are going to have, like it or not. So do you like it? Here on the forums, we used to have open discussions on these sorts of topics; what you do or do not enjoy about the game, what you want to see implemented, and how you think this is going to turn out in the end. Will it be a PC and console success? A mediocre MMO shooter? A failed project? I encourage everyone to participate in these discussions again, and now that I am back I will do what I can to keep the community updated and involved with the development of this game.
    To everyone that took time to post in favor of a private server exclusively for these forums, we thank you very much. We were in talks with dev [MENTION=1785]CyclesMcHurtz[/MENTION] and other members of the development team, and it looked promising at one point. Hopefully when the time comes they will oblige us but if you haven't petitioned, please do. I will reach out on reddit (shudder) and make sure someone sees it. Please feel free to message me with any questions or comments. I'm not going to sticky this thread, just going to see where it takes itself. Good day to you all.