Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hello, Surviors!

Discussion in 'Survivor Intros' started by Discord, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Discord

Discord New Member

Salutations.

So one late night I thought to myself, "Hm, is there such thing as a Walking Dead forum?" and it seems like my question has been solved! I had to wait to sign up since I may or may not have fell asleep sooner or later. So a quick introduction about me, I'm Discord as you can tell by my username in the sidebar. I've been quite the zombie fanatic since I was small, always obsessing over the probability of a Zombie Outbreak ever happening and researching the intriguing nature of a Zombie Virus. I got into the Walking Dead fandom about 2 years ago from what I can remember and I'm also an avid reader of the comics.

I'm pretty much a nerd, mention a certain show I like around me and I may or may not go on a immense blabber about it, might as well change my username to 'Geek Mode' while I'm at it! XD. It sure is a pleasure to meet all of you dudes* and I hope to see all of you around on this nice website I stumbled across, sayonara and salutations!

Oh, and age? 14, you're welcome.

*I honestly find 'dude' a genderless term / phrase and I call anyone 'dude' regardless of gender both IRL and the Interwebs. It's quite unorthodox of me not to call someone 'dude'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Hello! I think you were ignored because you joined just when the site went down for maintenance. Welcome and i hope you don't give up on us for the strange silence. :)

• Agree Agree x 1