Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hell's His Name....????

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by PepperAnn, Oct 29, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ok sorry. I've had my fare share of THIS IS TOO MUCH moments in this episode. But after I finally rewatched......my favorite moment.........and please forgive me because I tried to squeeze the skin of my face into something as small as a ketchup bottle and hated every moment of the killings...but OMG...................

when after caging Daryl like an animal, Negan said to Rick: "I will cut pieces off of...........*looks at his men*....... "hell's his name????????"

"Daryl"

"WOW that actually sounds RIGHT!"

THAT...........is my fave moment.

JDM KILLS it.

BEST MOMENT.

#1 PepperAnn, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Oh my Gawd this thread blows a truckload of flying chickens in the middle of a Texas sized tornado! Who started it? Hells her name?????
    @PepperAnn

WOW that actually sounds right!

JAMA KILLS it

3. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

That's ironic seeing as ketchup is the same colour as your hair.

4. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

That line killed it for me. The one time I laughed during the episode.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie. I laughed significantly more times during this episode than I should have.
    "let's be friends."
    "I just... got a feelin'..."
    "I know this is a screwed up thing to ask, but it's gonna have to be like a salami slice."
    and a few more.

But yeah. "That actually sounds right" was probably the best.

6. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Was my favorite. Was SUCH a Negan thing to say and I kinda wondered how the writers would do when not directly quoting Negan from the comics (which is what 90% of it has been, direct comic quotes). I feel more relieved.

7. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

This part had me laugh aloud. I wonder if the writers wanted to give us viewers a small dose of humor or something to laugh a little about, given how emotionally intense the rest of the episode was after witnessing both Glenn and Abraham get brutally murdered. Another part that brought a smile to my face was when Negan kept saying "give me my axe" (or "bring me")...his psychological abuse of Rick wasn't funny, but the way he said it at times brought a smile to my face. Even when they showed previews for future episodes and Negan's like "Let Me In!" <--I was rolling from laughing. JDM has this way of delivering Negan's lines--his tone of voice, the words he emphasizes, his facial expressions--that can go from bone-chilling to hilarious in the next moment. The Powers That Be casted perfectly when they chose JDM to be Negan.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

It was this one for me....that damn lilt he had to his voice when he said it. Gah, he was just awful during the entire episode but you just have to at the very least chuckle at some of the shite that comes out of his mouth. And damn if JDM is not THE perfect man to carry it off

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. PepperAnn

What really chilled me to the bone was how well he could flip the switch. He would go from a jovial charming tone with a big genuine smile, to a sadistic angry tone with a scary face like THAT.

"Get me my AXE!!!"

"SPEAK when you're SPOKEN to!!"

*shudder*

11. PepperAnn

And yeah [MENTION=39001]HondaS2kXD[/MENTION] the salami slice one was another that made me laugh. Several lines but that was one of the better ones too.

And as far as body language or movement or whatever....when he took Carl's hat off and half threw half dropped it, that little widening of the eyes and smile when he looked at Carl while he did it....that was perfect.

12. DeeLaurean

Pfft!

Piece of cake.
    Sounds like my wife.

13. PepperAnn

Ha!! I'm tellinnnnnnn. :p

14. DeeLaurean

I'm ok for now. I've hidden the axe.

15. PepperAnn

Laurennnnnnnn, Dee says you remind him of Negannnnnn.....

16. ShaneFan

I think that adds to the theory that he's a sociopath--the instant flipping of the switch, the charisma, his ability to control and manipulate others. Also, when he went from pretending to be sympathetic after hitting Glenn the first time "this is hard for all of you"...and there's a split second where his fake sadness vanishes and it's replaced by this smile. It's that cruel delight he's getting from killing one of their own in front of the group "but I said (faking sadness)....NO EXCEPTIONS (instantly gleeful)!" It was probably within a second's time that his emotions switched on and off. It's definitely scary. You never know what side will come out and when and even why.

#16 ShaneFan, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  17. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

"Look at my dirty girl!"
    "Red-- and hell, he was, is, and will ever be RED-- he just took one, six, or seven for the team!"
    "A... hatchet?!"

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Negan was hilarious. I laughed during moments I shouldn't have because of him. <3

19. ShaneFan

The hatchet line is hilarious!

20. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

He's name does suit the type of man/pit bull he can me.

JDM is going to be sorely entertaining to watch as Negan. Better than the lame as* Gov