Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Help explain the last scene with Rick

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by Kill Judith, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

So Rick and Aaron walk up to the dwelling and look around and there is a small lake/large Pond in the back. With a few walkers in it. Did I hear one of them say something about a moat? Whats going on with this scene? Thanks

2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I took it to be there's a fairly large barge type boat in the lake and floating walkers are like alligators in a moat, protecting the barge, which I'm guessing is loaded with supplies.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

There was a house boat in the pond and supplies on it.
    The sign pretty much said so but they have to get past the floaters to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

It's not a boat; it's a larder.

5. Heriot of Fire

They're gonna need a bigger larder.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LGRitz13

LGRitz13 Member

In this scene, Aaron says something along the lines of "Today and today only, right?"
    Rick then simply responds "Yeah"

To me, this indicates they do not want to be scavenging for too long for fear that Negan could return very soon for another pickup. I may have misheard/misinterpreted this scene but that is what I took away from it

7. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

Best post on the forum right now.

8. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

You're right. Rick later stated that the Saviors could be back tomorrow. Or they could be back now. So they cant go back empty handed.

9. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Did anyone else thought of Voldemorts Horcrux hideout in the lake in the 6. Harry Potter novel? It too was protected by undead people in the lake.And the bad guys were already waiting at home too

10. Midge

Midge Member

Are any of these scenes in the comics or is it a TV only story line?

11. BibiTotoLover

BibiTotoLover New Member

Yes, as a total Potterhead, I instantly thought of that too! I can't wait to see how that's all going to turn out though.. nerve-wrecking knowing it's going to be the mid season finale. :zombies_alien:

12. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I bet those floaters are people who got 'snipered' when they tried to get across the pond to reach the boat house.

And I think I saw at least one opening on the side of the boat (plugged by something though). This might hint that water is going to through and causes problem?

13. LGRitz13

LGRitz13 Member

This whole larder scene is totally unique to the TV storyline

14. gavuk

gavuk Member

Once again we have dozens/hundreds of saviours (who appear hardened to killing and armed to the teeth) who have been out on scavenging runs (i'm assuming) and it took Rick +1 to "man up" and rise to essentially a painted challenge on a gate which(reading between the lines said) "come on over if you think you're hard enough". The saviours don't need to be impulsive (and unlike Rick the clocking is not ticking). If Simon or Dwight (for examples) went back to Negan and said they found what could be a honey hole of supplies and they need a bigger boat to bet the goods back safely Negan would tell them to go look for a boat rather than paddle across in what looks like on the trailer a glorified canoe!!

15. Jo1978

Jo1978 New Member

A glorified canoe riddled with bullet holes, that is bound to sink half way across the lake!

16. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Great point. How many supplies can they hope to carry in that thing until it sinks?

17. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

How could this trove not have already been sacked? To think only rick and aaron have stumbled upon this is a bit strange.