Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Help me understand something about Alpha

Discussion in 'Episode 910 - Omega' started by Kill Judith, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

i know those flashback scenes were meant to confuse us. Was Alpha always the dominant one in the marriage and the husband a pansy? Or did she really go from being a good mom to a psycho is the span to 46 days or so? Never did see another day written after 46 but could have missed it.

I am thinking she was always the dominant one in the marriage and a bit unhinged, and her story to Lydia made her seem like the victim to set the narrative she wanted to give her daughter.

Thanks

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah I believe she's always been abusive and the pants wearer. And a manipulative bitch.

3. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I was wondering that too. But I think she might have always been a strange one.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I mean, really, to start wearing dead people's skin and leading a cult based on that and give yourself the name 'Alpha,' you'd have to be a bit ****ed before the apocalypse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I didnt think about it, but now that you mentioned it, the part about shaving his beard even though she liked it seemed weird. I didnt think either of them were domineering but maybe she was passive aggressive and then went full aggressive aggressive when her husband died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk