Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Here's a crazy idea

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Cons72, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Cons72

Cons72 Member

When you see the outline of Negan outside the fence asking to be let in, shoot and kill him.

You really think scareface and mustache are going to step up as formidable leaders? Hell, there would be a civil war within the Saviors.

They probably kill Daryl, but eh, whatever.

2. Heriot of Fire

Yeah, why has nobody thought of this before?

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

That idea is so crazy... it might just...

4. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

You forgot to add Faceless Wade!

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

There are several people on this forum that I am really glad are not in charge of my life. lol

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Simon and the rest of the cronies do Negan's dirty work for him even when Negan is miles away at the Sanctuary. They could easily run, or take matters into their own hands and kill Negan themselves, but they don't. What makes you think the second he drops dead, they are going to stop? My god.

7. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Just [MENTION=2175]page[/MENTION] ?

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

8. PepperAnn

pssssh. [MENTION=2175]page[/MENTION] is my puppet. Why do you think he hates gingers so much?

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its amazing that some people remember to wipe. That they don't just starve to death on the toilet, completely arrested in place by confusion.

10. PepperAnn

That reminds me of a story.

Ah hell I need my laptop for this. Hold on.

11. Neuropyramidal

Oh, can't wait!!

12. PepperAnn

Ok so my late boyfriend worked in a strip club. And he had a waitress under him that I adored. She was completely neurotic and I love neurotic people. She had a fear of condiments. SERIOUSLY. NO idea why but she did. She would set her waitress tray down and we would fill it with little white tiny cups of ketchup and mustard and she would FREAK out and cuss us out. She was also afraid of little people. I was not here for this, but he told me that once one came into the club and was paying his cover to get in, and she happened to be coming to the front to the restroom and saw him and SCREAMED and RAN down the ramp back into the club.

But that's not my actual related story.

Related story is that she has another fear.......of poop. She WILL NOT poop in public. But not because of why you would normally think. She's afraid to poop in public because there are no showers.

If she has a sudden urge at work, she has to be excused to go ALL THE WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF AUSTIN........which is far for us lol......and poop in her house because it's imperative that she...not wipe....BUT SHOWER....every time she poops.

She's a fantastic waitress and makes the club a lot of tips. That's the only reason she is still employed.

13. Neuropyramidal

I was going to say...there must be SOME reason, because it sounds like she needs a slap. :p :p.

And I'm sorry to hear you have a late boyfriend. :(.

My mom's boyfriend [who is a nice old man, 174 and still drives school bus volunteer fashion], but he has a lot of quirks. He refuses to eat Turkey [and he'll be there for thanksgiving tomorrow]. I made him lunch one time, Turkey Sandwiches [not knowing about his phobia] and he took all the meat out and just ate bread, lettuce and mustard. I asked him if he just didn't like Turkey, and he told me he couldn't eat it because as a child he got chased around a barn by a turkey and it terrorized him.

14. PepperAnn

I busted out laughing at the bolded part and couldn't be bothered with the rest. Although once I stopped laughing I realized it was more of your Chia Pet rambling.

I think? Well not at the 174 part but at the rest....................GOD YOU MUST GET OFF ON CONFUSING PEOPLE.

(thank you on the late boyfriend part. :))

15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I don't know about you guys, but I think Mustache would make one hell of a leader. He's a real Go Getter!

Here's another CRAZY idea.... Why didn't JDM drive to the ASZ in a '67 Impala like the one from Supernatural?!?!?!

I don't really know what the point of that question was for, but this thread is about CRAZY (and stupid) ideas. I just hope [MENTION=8031]Jen7[/MENTION] doesn't yell at me like she did with the OP. Yikes! Also, I would like to point out that my post wasn't nearly as long as the post by [MENTION=3634]PepperAnn[/MENTION] Blah blah blah I'm a ginger, read my off topic story. Gawd!

16. DeeLaurean

Ok.
    So when you're working him where does your fingers go ?

17. DeeLaurean

She should change her name to @pepperblahblahblahgingerAnn ?
    It's catchy.

18. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

My Idea is still 100% valid... MOVE! That's right, move. Oh Boo Hoo, Negan scrambled my buddies thinkin' parts, I better do what he says or he might make someone else forget how to do math! Or just pack a bag and blow Negan's smart organ by leaving him a ghost colony to visit, while you are setting up shop in... Oh, I hear Nebraska is nice.

The way the world is now, the odds of ever having to deal with him again is negligible. Truth be told, I would have gone back and retaken the prison and made some changes in how we secured the place. The brunt of The Governor's forces were gone and a handful MAY have made it inside, but if they just waited a week and returned it would have been an easy clean up (Probably would have gained the trust of any remaining soldiers as well.)

19. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Here's an idea, why don't you log out and never ever log back in again? It's a win win situation for both of us.

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I knew people would be shakin in their boots but I posted anyway because it needed to be said!