Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

heres a list of zombie films i own on dvd

Discussion in 'Zombie Movies' started by melthebell, Mar 19, 2013.

1. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

i know, thats why i aint been since 2000, thats the last time they used the old fence lol, its far too hard to buy tickets these days, have to be online instantly when they come out :(

2. klownz

klownz Member

That's a pretty cool selection, I haven't even seen "Zombie Women Of Satan" or "Day Of The Zombie" so might have to check them out.

3. melthebell

zombie women of Satan is ok, funny, gorey, daft and a little Pervy
    a workmates cousin made it, he works in the burlesque industry
    there's a sequel coming mi workmate says

4. klownz

klownz Member

That sounds all good to me, do you know if your mates cousin has started promoting on facebook yet or on their own site? I would like to check into it a bit more.

5. melthebell

he has a proper site for it, just asked mi workmate, 2nd one might be out in a couple of months, they're just putting the final touches to it
    he mentioned another film or tv show he's doing, brimstone or someat

6. ussmerrilldd976

I think you would like these too.

1. Autumn...I thought it was pretty good. It has a somewhat new twist to zombie movies.
    2. Rammrock Berlin Underground.....One of the best zombie/infected movies I ever saw.
    3. Mutants....It's another infected zombie flick but very good.
    4. Pontypol....I thought it was ok.

7. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Rammrock, those german films are a blast. They have that perverted european flair and don't hold back.

8. ussmerrilldd976

Yeah Rammrock actually had a good story to it too.

9. melthebell

only seen pontypool in those, ill have to check out the rest

10. AlreadyUndead

AlreadyUndead New Member

I wonder what "****'' stands for in big **** zombie,lol. By the way Pontypool for the win!!! Crazy twist to that movie.

11. melthebell

big t i t s zombie lol

12. ussmerrilldd976

I mispelled Ramrock Berlin Underground and its actually Rammbock Berlin Undead and it's still on Netflix along with the others. I didn't notice you had Pontypool on your list before. I just found another one which looks pretty good called State of Emergency. It looks like a infected flick and i'm a quarter of the way through it but it looks pretty good. These are good fillers while we wait for The Walking Dead to start back up.

13. melthebell

pontypools 2nd from last one lol, just before deadgirl, i didnt really like it tbh last time i saw it, dunno if you can hear this, this is a radio broadcast of pontypool http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/arts/2009/06/090617_pontypool_audio.shtml

14. ussmerrilldd976

Yeah Pontypool was ok, it had it's moments but nothing great. These other ones are all much better. None of them are 5 star movies but at least there done in a pretty intelligent manner. These movies are better than most zombie/infected movies i've seen at least. I liked REC but I would say these are all better than REC.

Thanks for the link to Pontypool.

15. melthebell

cool ill check em out, ive added em to my list of new zombie films to find, i dont do netflix, but i have my ways lol

16. ingénue belle

ingénue belle Well-Known Member

@melthebell

I have a lot of zombie movies that were my dad's and have a few of those. Ever hear of "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things"? A zombie movies from the 70's...it's okay and the clothes are hilarious! lol

17. melthebell

cool

lol yeah i have that one BUT these are the ones i own on original, that ones in the other hundred or so that ive ahem aquired by other means ;)
    im slowly getting em onto original but theres that bloody many lol
    [MENTION=8160]dawterofthedead[/MENTION]
    if you like that 70s cheesyness check out one that is on my list too (think it might be 1980 actually) oh the trailer says 1981 lol
    dead and buried
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmlEh34unM
    back in the 80s i used to have a massive billboard type poster of that film on my bedroom wall, seems mi dad mustve thrown it out tho :(

#37 melthebell, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  18. ingénue belle

My dad was a huge fan of zombie movies and had lots of them, including that one. When he passed, everything was stored for me in one of those storage places until I was living on my own (my aunt didn't have room for all that stuff). Sooooo.....they were in there for 3 years and unfortunately, the heat (I think) ruined most of them, including that one. I recognize the titles of LOTS from your post. I still have his Romero ones, and a few others from the 70's/80's that stayed in my room. I don't like some of them, but the one I mentioned above I liked just cuz it was funny with the "hippy" clothes! Oh...and the great acting too LOL

19. melthebell

heh heh cool

did your dad die? if i may ask

20. ingénue belle

yeah...he and my mom were killed in a car accident when I was 15. My profile name is sorta for him. It seems kinda odd...but he had an odd sense of humor and he'd appreciate it =)