Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hershel's Change of heart too quick?

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by Zombie Lover, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I was disatisfied that one small incident changed mr. stubborn hershel into a believer. If he really had been paying attention to the walkers before now, he'd have had that revelation. I just felt... Given how stubborn and idealistic H has been portrayed as, the complete 'turnaround' in one episode seemed a bit silly. It was like when the writers wanted H to be stubborn, to accentuate plot tension, he's portrayed that way. Otherwise, he becomes completely reasonable when the writers need him to be. It seemed a bit unrealistic to me.

2. Crazydwarf

Crazydwarf Member

True, but I'm quite used to things moving at the speed of plot so I didn't take much notice personally.
    Just like Carls wound from getting shot, now that the drama of him almost dieing is over and done and he no longer needs to be bedridden, he seems fit as a fiddle.

3. boutte

boutte Active Member

I don't. It really wasn't a "little incident". He was going to have to deal it, either he had just seen his whole family die or he was going to have to admit that he'd been wrong. Hershel seemed too intelligent to not realize that those things in the barn were still people. I thought he explained it pretty well in the bar.

4. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Seeing everyone you know get shot, after having evidence that they aren't alive anymore is more than enough evidence, and certainly not an emotionally "light" or little experience. Pretty much the only thing that could help him realize the truth, though i don't think it had to happen like that. Shane is no hero.

5. HershelsBeard

HershelsBeard Member

Just be happy that this one incident gave us..... THE BEARD!!!!