Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hershel's Farm? Who wants to guess the episode

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - What Lies Ahead' started by Jakobi, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Well you know it won't be in the first one, but then again who knows. I say Hershel's Farm comes in Episode 4 of season 2.

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm thinking they'll swing by the hospital from Vatos. Then hit the road and run into Hershel's. Although I really hope they stop by the gated community. Can't remember what they called it now...

3. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Wiltshire Estates Bass "DO NOT ENTER ALL DEAD INSIDE" :)

Jakobi, I think ep 4 is a really good guess. As I eluded to in another post it depends greatly on the shows pacing.

Part of me feels that the pacing is going to slow down greatly and we will not get to Hershel's farm until halfway through this season, or about ep 14. If that is the case I believe we will stay, relatively speaking, rooted to the farm until around the finale (ep 18 or 19).

However, a bigger part of me feels we will get to Hershel's by ep 9, to the prison by ep 13, and the ep 19 finale will be the Dexter/Rick showdown (that also glimpses Michonne).

If the show keeps its season 1 pacing it will overtake the comics in 7 or 8 seasons. Which is plenty of time for me to rub down my Walking Dead wood.

4. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I was wrong lol!