Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hey You... Get Into My Car

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Who got in Negan's car near the end? My first thought was that it was Laura, but

Maybe it was Laura but she was too weak to say anything or passed out? I think whoever was in the passenger seat as Negan pulled up to the Sanctuary was slumped low in the seat.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

The preview shows Negan saying "surprised to see me?" To Dwight. That didn't feel in good standing to me. That felt like a "I know what you did....but you don't know that I know" moment.

I think it was Laura. Negan knows Dwight flipped on him, Simon went against his command, and things are falling apart. He's too cocky to think it's beyond repair.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Barcode Neck for sure.
    negan is just toying with Dwight is all.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Neuropyramidal

I don't know though, because in a later scene in the preview we see Dwight

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Good point. Maybe Negan is using Dwight. Give him the details of a fake plan so he goes back and tells Rick.

I like it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

By the way, just for the record. I sang your thread title, complete with echoed "hey" and "you".

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Same!

I can’t think of anyone else it could be other than Laura. I think he’s playing it strategically and not revealing all he knows yet...which is why he told the gate keeper not to tell anyone he was back.

Was she (or whoever it was) actually in the car for sure when he got there? Maybe she died along the way but did get the chance to tell Negan about Dwight.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Neuropyramidal

I think you can see a little bit of the side of a head in the passenger seat. Very low in the seat as if they are slumped down. I'll have to watch again though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think he let her out around the corner or hid her so she is a surprise. Also, I think he wants to know if Simon and Dwight are working together, and to use Dwight to feed false info to Rick

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sully

Sully Active Member

Definitely has to be Laura right? Just be Negan's dialog.

Who else could it be?

Only other small possibility is Jadis changed her mind, but surely Negan was way far ahead of her by then and besides the dialog doesn't match up.

Laura however we know has been out there for awhile.

11. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

That person was in really bad shape. That's Negan's comment on him(Dwight) or her (Laura). And, Dwight was not really in such a bad physical shape at all while Laura must have been through a lot of touch close calls with walkers since she escaped from the road ambush by Daryl/Rosita. So, Laura must be that person.

Moreover, Negan said told the saviour at the gate he got ''all sorts of surprises to roll out''. So, I think, in addition to surprising Simon, he is going to surprise Dwight as well.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Here is a left curve. What if it's Sherry?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Aled

Aled New Member

My initial thought was Gregory. He wasn’t with the Saviours Rick and Morgan walked into, and he wouldn’t have a clue how to survive so would look like shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  14. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Clearly backpack man from season 3. He got the worst scouting mission ever from Negan. "Scout Georgia out you piece of cheeto"

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it wasn't a big deal to most but I thought it was totally fitting...
    Negan driving...
    A black, old classic body style, two door 3-series BMW.
    Might've been a 318, probably a 325, either one.
    Out of all the vehicles this guy could've drove, it just so happened to be that.

• Like Like x 2
  16. calliope

calliope Active Member

I think it's possible that it's Gregory, but I'm not sure anyone, meaning Negan, would care all that much. He wouldn't impact the story nearly as much as Laura or Sherrie would. I suppose he could provide some intel as to what happened inside Hilltop which might be somewhat helpful to Negan.

17. calliope

calliope Active Member

That would certainly throw Dwight for a loop as well. Negan would have her safety to hold over him again.

I do still think that Laura would be the most impactful person, but Sherrie is probably a close second.

18. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Somehow Simon.

Oh man. That would be awesome. hahaha

19. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Some idiots are even predicting its Carl. I guess he would look like "hell" after digging himself out of a grave SMH.

It most likely is Laura but the reason i am thinking Sherry is that he lets Dwight live (as evidenced by future episode spoiler). We already know that he is going to roast Simon for disobeying his orders and to fulfill his promise to Jadis. So that is what is making me doubt Laura. It is also too predictable.

I am thinking Sherry for 2 reasons. Both of which wouldn't involve Negan having a strong need to kill Dwight. But since Dwight claimed he found her turned and took her down, Negan may view this as punishable yet not by death. The other would be that Sherry would confirm that Dwight had nothing to do with her leaving and inform him that it was she that let Daryl go.

I think Laura calling Dwight a traitor would make Negan want to kill him along with Simon.

Then again we are talking about Gimple here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This was my first thought....ye ol cat and mouse
    [​IMG]