Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hey You... Get Into My Car

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 1, 2018.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Sherri is his superhot wife though and I think he would be a whole lot more surprised to see her at this point than he was in that car.

It was Laura.

There are a lot of ways I can imagine him killing Simon but holding off killing Dwight and making him prisoner now/again?

I loved his line too about looking like shit took a shit!

And how many damn Saviors can there really be????

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

There are quite a few characters wondering around.. Namely, Laura, Sherri, and I believe even Gregory (who I think left Hilltop).

I watched the episode again and couldn't tell if the person in the passenger seat was slumped over or not there at all. If the latter, then did Negan possibly bring them in covertly - maybe in the trunk? :D

All logical signs though point to Laura though.

3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Gregory was seen being sent back into the Hilltop prison in the 8x15 promo sooooooooo gotta be Laura. But I like the Sherry twist.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

good theories everyone. i honestly didn't think of Laura for some reason. I assumed that she was dead after having not made it back by now. I was thinking Gregory or Sherry to be honest. It seemed that in the preview Negan says that they need to take down the hilltop - which is why it could be Gregory and this scene is after he tells them what is now at the hilltop and all that could be in store for the Saviors.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This thread now has me wondering where the hell Gregory is...he's probably curled up in the fetal position crying somewhere :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sully

Sully Active Member

Didn't Sherry betray Negan? I don't think he'd welcome her back so nicely, and I don't think she would come back that voluntarily either.

I totally didn't think about Gregory, but my money is still on Laura.

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Sanctuary. Behold the back of his head
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Wow, very observant! Mystery solved lol.

9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

who is it?

10. Sharpie61

Thank Tony, he pointed it out in another thread

11. Sharpie61

Gregory

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Thank you! lol

13. Reina

Reina Active Member

That was my first impression. Sherry has been gone long enough to be in bad condition. There didn't seem to anyone in the passenger seat, so she may have been hiding in the trunk or back seat floor board. Negan did mention he had surprises up his sleeve, and his interaction with Dwight was like he knew something Dwight didn't. There's been many Sherry references, too, but would they bring Sherry back when Laura could still carry the same plot? Also, Negan didn't really speak to whoever it was like he was shocked to see them or that it was a woman that was one of his wives. Would Sherry willingly go back? She left accepting she probably wouldn't make it out there. With Laura, she could be hurt and she would rat out Dwight, but why would he necessarily hide Laura? Maybe she ratted him out on the ride back to the sanctuary, but I still don't see Negan hiding Laura. I want it to be Sherry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced it was Gregory after seeing the preview pics. He would have been very low on my list considering we saw him still in the hilltop pen in the 815 preview. Negan must send him back to Hilltop as a tool or a spy.

You could say its a bit out of Gregory's character to run into the woods instead of stay at the relative safety of the Hilltop. If his reasoning was that being at the Sanctuary is safer, then why wasn't he with the other POW's who were headed there? Did they reject him after escaping, and if so why didn't he just go back to Hilltop and try to convince Maggie to let him back in? Did he think he had a better chance of traveling alone, on foot, all the way to Sanctuary, which is a two hour DRIVE? That would be a pretty bold and reckless plan, out of character for Gregory.

It would kind of make sense for Negan to welcome him with a softer attitude though, after his encounter with Jadis, another group leader who's life he just realized his own group ruined.

15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LOL I just noticed this thread. Here I thought I was all being a genius when it hit me that it might be Laura in the car. LOL