Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hilltop Leader

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Dnae, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Kernunnos

Kernunnos Member

As long as it isn't f***ing Madison...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Lmao @LOL naked

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Those are some damn wonderful dream I must say

• Like Like x 1
  4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I thought Enid, but Tara's a good guess too, then again Cindi could be in the picture.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Comment of the year.

6. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Heck, I didn't even realize that 905 was Maggie's last. That's a heck of a thing to do to us viewers. :mad: I mean, I knew LC was leaving, but to write the character - such a long-standing character - out like that without so much as an explanation....... (And yes, I saw above where she may return. And I get that they can go back and explain it, but come on.....)

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. barbell43

barbell43 Member

Yes Siddiq does have an MD. He was doing a medical internship when the ZA hit. This means he graduated med school, passed the board and was in his first year out of school.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. PepperAnn

Actually he was a resident, so further along. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. barbell43

barbell43 Member

Thanks, I heard intern, I didn't have it on cc, but still he is a Doctor!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm going with Maggie also, for two reasons.

First, as you said, they might not even be aware she is gone. Perhaps they find out in the next episode. Secondly, and this is just another of my lame ideas, I wonder if Maggie isn't still the leader and she hasn't been gone long. Since the show itself usually moves slowly along the time line...with obvious exceptions of jumps in time. Hell, 616 to 816 was only a few weeks.

I think it's possible that they arrive at Hilltop and find out Maggie went to visit Georgie and trade supplies and has only been gone a short time. If the rest of the season takes place over a few weeks at most, her absence wouldn't be that long.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. calliope

calliope Active Member

I think there's a good chance that the other communities may not realize that Maggie is gone. It does seem like there's been a huge disconnect between them.

Dianne is another possibility. She seems to have gotten tight with Maggie in the first few episodes of this season, and I don't think we saw her in our brief look at the Kingdom.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhhh I like the idea of Dianne being leader. And I agree, it did appear that Maggie and Dianne had developed a close working relationship with one another.

13. PepperAnn

Meh, I don't see her as a leader at all. Soldier yes.

14. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I could live with Dianne as leader, but agree she's probably better as warrior. I hadn't definitively heard "she" so am wondering if the leader could be that Savior guy that wanted to start to help building things from Georgie's book; if the leader is male. If leader is female, my money would be on Enid, even if she is doctor. Since some are thinking Michonne may not even know Maggie is gone, she may have said "she", but leader is now a male. I think it's great we're having so much discussion about episodes now. Shows that S9 has really gripped viewers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I haven't rewatched the episode to check this, but when Ezekiel and Carol were having a conversation about how things have changed between the communities.... I thought he said something regarding Hilltop and about "her" being gone or "since she left". Something like that. I thought he meant Maggie. I may have misheard that?

16. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

I know this is unreasonable since I'm positive she's the leader of Oceanside (if they're even still a thing) but I hope that it's Cyndie! I love seeing her and Enid together, they're my faves <3

17. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

He says "Hasn't been the same since...." and Carol cuts him off with "I know."

Another hint that something big happened during the time jump. Michonne's scar and new attitude towards letting new people in. The lack of connection between the communities. Not repairing the bridge. Something big happened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go with Enid.

Tara's an interesting choice, but she'd be tough to sell as a leader. Enid might be young, but she's presumably had 6 years to grow up and be tutored by Maggie (despite still looking the same age :p )

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I just saw a preview for next week that makes it sound as if Tara may be in charge of Hilltop. Or perhaps part of a council with Jesus and who knows who else?
    It was a conversation between Aaron and Jesus.
    They also dropped some other information regarding Maggie.
    I don't want to say what it was because I know that some people don't watch previews and....I have no idea how to do a spoiler tag. I'll have to figure that out one of these days. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1