Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hilltop's New Leader

Discussion in 'Episode 909 - Adaptation' started by Camilleyun, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Is it really going to be Tara? I like her, I like her sense of humor, but I don't see her as leader material.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah I am on the fence about Tara as leader. Apparently so is she. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I tend to think that it will be a combo of Tara and Daryl as Michonne suggested.

Now, for how long that will continue is anyone's guess.

I suppose Aaron could move to Hilltop as the leader but then what about a leader for Alexandria when Michonne exits?

Of course Alexandria is governed by a council and it has not been made clear if there is a "president" of said council. Yet it was pretty evident that Michonne's voice carried the most authority

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sully

Sully Active Member

I'm thinking Tara gets off'd by the end of the season in someway, and then Daryl takes over as the sole leader.

Perhaps not though Perhaps they want to save him for Alexandria when Michonne leaves.

I just can't see Hilltop, Kingdom, and Alexandria all prospering at that point. Maybe Kingdom merges with Alexandria, and Carol runs the show there?

• Like Like x 1
  5. PepperAnn

So much up in the air with carol and Daryl as new leads.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I think Daryl will be present whenever Alpha and the Whisperers come-a-knocking at the Hilltop. At least I think it will be the Hilltop. After whatever goes down there, I think Daryl will decide to stay there and end up being the main leader. But Tara will raise her voice a bit and lead until then. Neither one has been leader material up to now but they will both have to strep up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Just my opinion, but to me, Tammy Rose sounds like she speaks for the community. Certainly isn't afraid to express her opinion, and she makes a lot of sense. I could see her leading/co-leading Hilltop. A lot depends on how the future shakes out, but there are worse things I can think of than enjoying Brett Butler on a more regular basis (big fan from way back!).

• Like Like x 2
  8. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I mean, don't get me wrong; I like Tara, she's fair and smart and would probably be a good leader for Hilltop. I just get the feeling she isn't long for the show.

Much like Jesus, they haven't been writing a whole lot for her, and we all sadly saw how that turned out.

Maybe the writers will turn it around for her though. Maybe becoming leader will expand
    her role. It's possible. The Hilltop folk clearly like her, and she's got a good head on her shoulders.

#8 Seventh_son, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. Sully

Sully Active Member

People forget that Tara was studying to become a police officer before the works fell. So she does have a lot of leadership qualities in her. People underestimate her very often.

• Like Like x 4
  10. PepperAnn

She's already stepping up, even if she's a bit reluctant.

• Like Like x 2
  11. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

The main characters can't be forced into leadership roles, we know them too much. Darryl and Tara have been followers since day 1 and are not fit to lead. Tara as Hilltop's second in command was a big stretch, Darryl has zero social skills.

We've seen Carol develop leadership on a longer period and it makes sense. Michonne, Jesus, have always been free thinkers and I don't mind them taking this kind of responsabilities, Aaaron, don't know really... But Darryl, Tara, doesn't work at all for me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Just realized a few days ago who that was playing Tammy. I knew her voice sounded so familiar-- used to watch Grace Under Fire as a kid.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Yup i dont want them to completely change a character just because they happen to be alive. It needs to make sense. When Glen tried to step up at the prison, he flopped. Carol eased into it and Daryl ran from responsibility as often as he could. Tara can grow into it but they need to show some growing pains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1