Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hoarding a bad thing? You tell me.

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Zer0 H1Z1, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Sorry I had 7 vehicles at once yesterday (2 Cop cars, 2 Jeeps, 3 Trucks) and I was placing a foundation and they blew up :eek:

So we had to get those car numbers back up, and in only a few short hours; we found and "borrowed" a total of 8 vehicles with more still to obtain.

We have enough material to maintain all of them and we have enough supplies to keep 100 alive, but my mate brought up how most people hate others who hoard things in games.

Is it such a bad thing to hoard weapons, vehicles and ammo?

2. LOVELESS

LOVELESS Member

No hoarding supplies is the smart thing to do. I don't understand why not hoard all the supplies you can -- it saves you so much time when you die.

I have 6 worn letters and thousands of ammo in my shelter.

3. HandsUpDontShoot

Yeah it's a bad thing! There's no reason for any player to have more than 1 vehicle kept out in the woods. It's people like you that's preventing vehicles from respawning. If I find your vehicle collection it will be blown the fuk up.

4. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Is there a certain way to obtain worn letters?

And as for time saving after death; yeah you are right! I most likely would have gotten off or switched servers if I didn't have to equipment to get back to where I was.

5. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

"It's people like you" - Be careful with that phrase...

And I promise you, vehicles still spawn even when I have a lot of vehicles. Maybe you're just not getting there fast enough :(

But if you insist on blowing up my vehicles, I play on Necrosis (I think I spelled that right).

6. Kevy

Kevy Member

I agree vehicles shouldnt really be horded because theres no need unless you have 8+ people to drive those 8 cars. Myself i do horde but the thing is i dont have a base and it kills me inside when i come across a AR when i already have AR shotty and snipe with pistol in bag. Whether its ok or now to in peoples minds it doesnt matter because in a type of game like this it will happen no matter what

7. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

I have a growing group (not like 25+ but it's a growing and filled with vetted people), so that's the main reason why I hoard. I use the vehicles daily so it's not like I'm just making a collection. If one goes down, I know I have a spare back at home.

8. Kevy

Kevy Member

Nothing wrong with that if i could i would go on looting runs after i build a base and just collect shit but i die so often in PVP i dont even bother building a base or even trying hard to get loot i just play yolo

9. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

You should find a group of good souls to play with, once you find a zombie slaying family, you'll never have to worry about the consequences of dying.

10. Kevy

Kevy Member

I have a good size group of friends ive been playing with for like 5 years now but only 2 of them have h1z1 right now but we are still fairly newish to the game and dont play as much as others so theres no reason to build a base. Im going to try and build a base on PVE though

11. HandsUpDontShoot

Needs to be carried to win? Hop in the bag, I'll carry you.

P.S. your circle jerk family has to sleep sometime. When i find your 10 cars stored out in the woods you can ask yourself "If 10 cars get blown up in the forest and nobody is around does it make a sound?"

#11 HandsUpDontShoot, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
  12. Tasdaz

Tasdaz Member

Our clan is on a PVP server. If a car is not at a spawn point and we can't steal it, we'll attempt to destroy it. Been run over too many times

13. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Hahahaha never stop being awsome.
    Hahahaha.... Does it make a sound......

14. Bunnny

Bunnny Member

Ha.

15. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Don't know what you have a vendetta against us but we take shifts. We live all over the world so we don't have to worry about unattended vehicles.

I do hope you find the value in supplying teammates one day. Everyone pulls their weight so no one is being carried.

16. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

awesome haha

17. ComikZ

ComikZ New Member

Took out a base yesterday, they had 4 cars in the woods, and 3 under/around their base, needless to say we took the Jeeps and blew up the Trucks.

18. Abstinentas

Abstinentas New Member

We need a garage in game.

19. DeadSunSilent

DeadSunSilent New Member

Do whatever you want, if someone doesn't like it, they should try to stop you :)

20. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Jeez, that's a good find