Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hoarding a bad thing? You tell me.

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Zer0 H1Z1, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

That'd be nice

2. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Ever heard of an unkillable force?

[MENTION=6154]Uhzr11[/MENTION] and I are survivors of the craziest things that should have killed us haha (2 IEDs....)

3. SpookyBoogie

SpookyBoogie New Member

For those of you hoarding weapons and ammo don't you worry about an ESP hacker just walking in and taking your shit? I nuilt a base on a popular pvp server and i had all my doors locked and all my crates were looted. Then came back the next day and the door wasnt mine anymore, someone changed the code or built their own door on my base. Is it even worth hoarding and building a base is my question?

4. TheRakeIsReal

TheRakeIsReal New Member

[MENTION=6177]Zer0[/MENTION] I'm upset now! We had a circle jerk and I wasn't a part of it????
    Also, [MENTION=2340]HandsUpDontShoot[/MENTION] I believe you need to ask yourself "If I was in an apocalypse scenario would I do this with my base?" I believe hoarding vehicles is a very good idea not only to scrap them for parts but for back up vehicles if others break down. [MENTION=6177]Zer0[/MENTION] we have a great plan and I'm all for it. As the saying goes "First come, First served." Take them if you dare!

5. HandsUpDontShoot

My comment wasn't directed to you personally. I just hate vehicle hoarders in general.

6. HandsUpDontShoot

This is something the H1Z1 team need to look into. I had a similar thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. I had all the doors on my base locked with the 4 digit code. I logged in the next day and all of the doors on my base were wide open and all my loot was gone.

7. Fizzle

Fizzle New Member

I used to run all over the map checking car spawns and man what a huge waste of time. I ran along the map boarders and found a number of bases along the north and west edges constantly have cars. These guys are my special car farm crews though I do not know them they have stream lined grabbing vehicles, hell one of these bases even has a selection of vehicles!!
    I love coco puffs but when I get them at the store I don't set fire to the frosted flakes? These guys are doing us all a favor I say right down their base loc take what you need and let these boys exist...

8. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Guest

The only way, currently, to get worn letters is to kill zombies. While we're testing the Dev's are channeling our focus and are attempting to get levels of feedback on what we're doing and what our priorities are. Typically, I try and kill as many zombies as I see. Some of my guild mates are able to get worn letters a lot more frequently than I do so as of now there isn't any particular spawn area that yields a higher probability. Its a matter of just killing zombies.

9. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Thank you!

Well looks like I'll get to slaughtering the undead again...

10. SirLight

SirLight Member

Zombie Apocalypse... why would you not be hoarding if you had a camp?

11. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Most can only see this as a game, therefore their strategy doesn't go beyond survival.

KOS and Looting = Survival

Hoarding, Base Building and Helping a Community = Living

12. SpookyBoogie

SpookyBoogie New Member

Answer me this really quick, how is it some foundations are really low and some a really tall? How do you go about making yours one of the really tall ones? I made on and it was really low.

13. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

I don't know the official answer but I found that it depends on the elevation of the land.

I've had one side short (Couldn't even crawl under) and the other side tall enough to drive through.

14. SpookyBoogie

SpookyBoogie New Member

I really would like to get down to the bottom of this, cause I've seen2 bases right next to each other and one was small and the other was tall enough to jump into the other one and they both were on flat surfaces pavement. In Desoto parking lot or whatever

15. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Make a thread about it if you don't see it online. Someone has the answer, just have to find it ;)