Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hopes for Episode 2?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Tyler, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

After the very solid opening episode, do you feel like the show can follow up on that and if so what are your hopes for the episode. What don't you want to happen??

Discuss.

2. zeke10

zeke10 Member

Too see alberts face lol jk(I do though) i want too see the hunt begin

3. lewh

lewh Member

All I am hoping for is that they can maintain the intensity of this opening for a bit longer - Ep 1 was sick!

4. offrope

offrope Active Member

Needless to say, not every episode will live up to the awesomeness of 5.01. What I'm hoping to see is Gareth regrouping and chasing our group, keeping pressure on them.
    , but that is more likely to be in 5.03. And especially I want Rick and Carol to keep increasing in badassery.

5. Hershell Walker

I was pretty disappointed in the first episode... Mainly because of the outrageous way carol (or should i say McGyver) infiltrated Terminus. Wielding a rifle that's bigger than her like it's nothing and using a bottle rocket to explode that gas tank. Give me a break. Don't get me wrong, i like how her character has developed from being helpless and in a abusive relationship to being a badass, but too much is too much.

Also, when the terminus people were slaughtering the guys and once they got to glenn, in about 3 different instances they were just about to do him but something distracts them every time. It seemed like Michael Bay directed this episode.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Dude. The rifle was a standard 20" m16 variant. It's not a big rifle. If anything you should be complaining that it penetrated the tank, which it likely wouldn't have, but I'll excuse it based on how awesome it was.

7. HondaS2kXD

I hope for the "you are not safe" speech, some backstory on father Gabriel, a small Morgan update, and maybe the truth about Tara could come out. Also, it looks like this is when the basement water scene happens. And it'll end with the reveal that Gareth and friends are watching the group at Gabriel's church. Or maybe they'll even capture someone.

8. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

It's been so long since the entire group has been together, so mainly excited to see everyone interacting again. Didn't have much time for that in the premiere. Also, interested to see more development for the Rick/Michonne relationship. It was released by someone to look for that bond to grow early in the season.

9. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

A Shane flashback or reference.

But since that won't happen.....

I'm kinda hoping to see a little bit of conflict within the group. I mean everyone reunited at the end of the last episode, everyone's happy, but that still doesn't mean there aren't things that need to be talked about.

I'm excited to see how Carol is going to reintegrate into the group. How is everyone going to feel about her coming back if the truth is revealed? Will her and Rick have a talk, maybe preventing her from carrying a gun or something like that? Kind of a probation thing? I think they're grateful for what she did, but that won't stop Rick from keeping an eye on her.

How will the fact that Tara was with the Governor's group affect her situation? I'm intrigued to find out what will happen. Will she come clean? I think Glenn will vouch for her, and the group never saw her in combat really so they'll be forgiving.

What's going to happen with Eugene, Abraham, and Rosita? Some of the group doesn't know that Eugene has a "cure." On top of that, they've only just been introduced to a few of the members. Will Rick trust them? I have a feeling they'll feel like outsiders, which is probably going to cause a divide between them (mostly Abraham and Rick). On top of that, Abraham doesn't seem to like taking orders.

I can't wait till next Sunday. This is seriously torture. Who gives a **** about waterboarding. Just put breaks within TWD episodes and that's enough torture to get any sort of information you want out of someone.

10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

We might get a Shane flashback at some point.

11. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

i just want to see the group interacting with everyone except beth being reunited and the addition of a few ppl. i think the leadership role will be one of the biggest issues. i also want to see when they find out the decision to let gareth and them live is coming back to bite them how it will play out.i also would love to see tyrese man up. He has become probably my least favorite character. He's not built for this world.interested in seeing who rick is referring to when he tells carl he doesn't trust this guy in the trailers. Abe? Eugene? Father Gabriel?

12. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I think a lot of those things will be forgiven. I think tyrese forgiving carol will cause everyone else to forgive her as well. After all he was the most affected by her actions. i think if everyone is told what she did they will all keep an eye on her but i don't feel they will look at her as a ruthless heartless killer that will kill some one close to her. i always felt Rick telling her he wouldn't want her around Carl and Judith made no sense cue she wouldn't have done that to carl or judith or anyone from the original group. She was too close to them and not close to karen and david. i think eugene will continue to be questioned. That "its classified" line makes me and every time i hear it lol. i mean seriously end of the world and you're talking about classified.Tara will be forgiven as well. Glenn will say she didn't fire a shot and was tricked by the governor. Remember they let karen join the group and she actually was shooting at them.

13. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

HOLY ****! I usually don't check spoilers, but this was something I just couldn't resist! There is hope after all!

[​IMG]

14. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

It will be dealing with some of the personal issues of last year that had to be tabled while at Terminus, and after the reunion feelings die down

15. Hershell Walker

I'm not a rifle expert so I'll take you for your word. But that just further proves my point of how outrageous some of the scenes in this episode were

16. NikkiDesrosiers

I really have to disagree with you on this one. Carol has evolved from a mousy housewife to a 'badass' yes but its not without practice and training.. she has for the last three seasons been working with the weapon wielding men of her group and in epidose and after episode you witness her sharpening her shooting skills and weapons knowledge. This seems like exactly the kind of thing Carol would do.

17. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

i got a feeling it go back to as slower pace..so much that it will be put under much unnecessary scrutiny from casual watchers.
    501 felt like a season finale so i hope they can keep this up! i want to learn more about Negan

18. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

The episode is titled "Strangers", so the focus will be how these 'strangers' ...Eugene, Abraham, Rosita, Tara, integrate within the core group.
    Rick also goes on a dangerous mission, and I expect Abraham to be along with conflict and questioning. Abraham expects to be 'the leader', and will be disabused of this. Maybe not this episode, but soon enough.

19. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Simply more of the same.

20. HondaS2kXD