Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How can the next bad guy top the governor?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by mtamborra, Apr 3, 2013.

1. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

That was just someone's personal opinion on negan, to get the real vibe of who he is, read the comic, you won't be sorry !!

2. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

Just read through them. Didn't see anything reference to the soul. They said they ran out of food, then ate their kids, then started hunting people..

I can you do research on a Character you know nothing about WITHOUT getting spoiled. It's the definition of spoiler. Man..

3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Definitely. I just think that the Governor has a grander reputation because he was the first major villian and he did some pretty gnarly shit. But The Hunters took it to another level, and Negan.... wow!

It's kind of like the Batman series... In my opinion, Bane was one of the best villians in the Batman series. Not a nice man at all. But who tops all of the All-time Best Villian lists? Who's the most well known villian? Who's the villian that everyone remembers? Joker. He's got the reputation.

4. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

after them killing Andrea I'm not sure how much more closely the comics will be followed. Negan would be cool but I'm not sure the show will allow that many F-bombs in one episode, lol

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

they never stopped following the general storyline and locales. Andrea's death doesn't change that. The general villains and such will still appear most likely.

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes that is a very accurate description !

Heath Ledger as the Joker, one of my favourite villains..

7. trd84

trd84 Member

I'm hoping the gov doesn't show back up for awhile. And they get back to just trying to survive. They're going to need a lot more supplies and food now since they have a big group. And a lot more room in the prison. The walkers will be a bigger threat next season as the scavenge for supplies and clear out the prison.

8. R0v

R0v Member

If the Hunters do take Hershel then I'm sure the audience will be shocked. I love his character but I'd like to see it...

9. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

the best. right up there with Darth Vader and Handsome Jack.

10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

How could I forget Darth Vadar !!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365051432.179819.jpg

11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

12. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

13. Dead man walking

I seriously think they should take a break for a couple of seasons on the 'bad guys', let them deal with the apocalypse for a while. Otherwise it becomes more like a computer game, one 'boss' after another when you survive a certain level. I want to watch good, quality TV with character development and involving the real issue - surviving zombies and risky situations, craziness and fear of the unknown like seasons 1 & 2, not war with another 'party' each season. that will tire pretty quickly. It will be new season same scenario, just new names and faces. Please, give that a break for a bit.

14. Kryikk

Kryikk New Member

This is what's good about the Hunters though. They're not waging war or anything like the Woodbury versus Prison arc. They're hunting. I think they have the potential to add an entirely new level of tension to the TV show and they won't be as over the top (As many seem to say) as the Governor. More grounded.

15. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Oh no, we're the only two vault hunters lol. I'm going to petition that Handsome Jack make a guest appearance on TWD

OT: If Negan or the hunters show up, I don't think the TV gang is prepared for this. Although the "Something to Fear" arc HAS to show up eventually. It's hard to wait another 6 days to find out what happens next. Hell I even like the covers from this arc better than the other 100+ books

16. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

As the tagline for Season Three said "Fight the dead, fear the living". That's where TWD goes from here. Of course the walkers will always be an issue, but from here on out it's more about surviving with fellow humans that have devolved because of the situation. Not all of these villains are like The Governor. There are some twisted things coming that non-comic readers won't expect.

17. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

With the way the Gov went running scared after the "epic war," I think Spongebob Squarepants will be a better tough guy.

18. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

As most comic fans will tell you, that was NOT the epic war. That will take place in Season Four.

19. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Gov better find himself an army then...

20. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm still not convinced that all of Woodbury was on that bus. Mainly the weak/older/younger people. I imagine there are plenty of capable members still left in the town. Plus....The Governor is a crafty f*cker. He can come up with something major.

Fingers crossed for a tank! :Grin: