Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How can the next bad guy top the governor?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by mtamborra, Apr 3, 2013.

1. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

Thanks for the info! Someone else said it in another post first, but I've always seen TWD as from Rick's POV. I can see why they would use the games as more backstories for other characters.

As far as Negan on TV, I'm cool if TWD just uses BLEEPS.

2. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

It would be all Middle Finger..

3. RookertakesKing

I'm thinking the next bad guy could be the one to kill the governor, it would be fitting to have the governor lose his last attempt on the prison group in the next season and barely get away, just so hat he gets a satisfying beating by one of the prison group, hoping its Herschel beating him with a crutch :)

But then as he is trying to get away he happens upon a small group of people, playing the good guy 'oh no help me' yada yada, then you can just end the episode with one guy in the group being all like 'sure buddy, we can help you...' but with some sinister smile so that we know he's a sick bad guy.

Let our imaginations run wild for a week, or even the mid-season gap cos I presume thats how long the Governor might last, and we don't see him again, and we don't see those guys again for an episode or two to keep us foaming at the mouth for answers.

Everybody is goin on about these hunters, they sound like you could make a group of people that live in the woods that only have close shaves with prison group, after they leave the prison that is, but we don't get a formal introduction to for quite a while, teasing us for as long as possible.

What I would like to see anyway

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

true lol.

5. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

fact ^

6. Dead man walking

I'm back. Just stating what I would like to see. Whether it happens or not I don't know but I would prefer it to a computer game scenario, boss after boss. Survival full stop is interesting, too many baddies one after the other will kill it for me - in my opinion.