Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How come Michonne couldn't see the junkyard girl was up to something??

Discussion in 'Ep. 716 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life' started by Rickshair, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

I'm not sure if the junkyard girl's look was meant as a universal sneaky look, for all to see, or if it was just meant for the audience.

But as an audience member it stuck out like a sore thumb she was up to something. At one point as she left Michonne on the balcony, I thought she was going to shoot or stab Michonne in the back.

Or was Michonne just plain stupid??

Me, myself, I, never trusted the Junkyard people.

2. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i just never understood why Rick made that deal with them in the first place. his people did all the work to get all those weapons and then handed over 80-90% of them. if anything, the GPK should have gotten the 10 guns or so and Rick should have just promised them some spoils of war and that's it. you can't trust people like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Too distracted by her haircut.

4. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

I was wondering even more about Michonne being the sniper when she actually wasn't a good sniper and had to practice just some episodes ago.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Michonne being up there in the first place seemed weird to me. I would have questioned this chick's need to go to the other balcony. And Michonne turned her back to the woman so quickly. But I'm more shocked Michonne got beat so bad in that fight. I know she is not a black belt in anything but we've seen her go toe to toe with the Governor and others before. Maybe they just wanted us to think she would be killed. Clearly they wanted Rick and Carl to think they.

6. WalkerHill

WalkerHill Active Member

The only reason they exist was to add a twist to the finale when they turned against the group. They serve no purpose and Rick and the group going out and risking their lives to find them SO many guns when they themselves had none was so stupid. Why the writers thought that'd be a believable move for the group to trust these incredibly shady and weird STRANGERS that much is beyond me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think it is not that Michonne suddenly becomes unskillful in fighting but it is that junkyard girl who also happens to be a good hand-to-hand-combat fighter. So, she deserves a little bit credit for being able to mess up Michonne.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Michonne was also caught with her back turned

9. yuke

yuke Member

Because they were going to win.

10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

The GPK girl looked pretty ripped. Not surprised Michonne had a tough time with her. As for trusting the Jadis group, you'd think Rick would be a bit leery after being kicked into a garbage arena and having to fight against a spiked walker.

11. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

rickshair--that look was just for us. michonne's back was turned.

that look was great!!!! my stomach lurched and i was sure she was evil. but then she said We will win, so i was successfully lulled into thinking the look reflected her warrior anticipation of taking down the saviours. very fine bit of acting.

12. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Maybe she didn't see the junkyard girl coming because she's gone soft from all the time with Rick's junk......yard