Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How Come You Can't...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by MERCURYSB3, Apr 20, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

how come you can't delete an account after you sign up to a gamer forum ??
    i went to the rog forum and being new put my "introduction" into the wrong thread.
    now here AD just moves it and all is well, but over there you think i just bombed
    an outhouse. another bunch of tight ass gamers. no wonder they have to troll for members.
    maybe the AD here can answer this question, how come you can't delete an account
    from any forum? if you don't fit in why leave the account open.
    thats the last Fu#@ing time i go to a "we are so happy" and we just want to have fun" gamer forum

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

It's their ploy. In hopes you come back maybe.

You could just troll and get perma-banned.

3. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

believe me Sulq, i thought of a couple of members here who would "melt" the pages over there.:rant::rant::rant:

4. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

It's kind of impossible to get banned for trolling or flaming on this forum. Seriously, we've been trying for years. The only way you can get banned is if you maliciously harrass someone or turn little things into huge arguments like Carlos and Douchenician did. All the mods will do is tell you to grow up, delete your comment/thread, or just talk shit right back to you. Tha0ne posted a bunch of hentai on MW3F one time and the admin didn't give a ****.

#4 Kazam420, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
  5. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

..Illuminati. Well, there are no "kids" here unless someone is holding out, which is pretty ironic considering the age group that most people deamed Call Of Duty to be filled of despite the game's ESRB rating. Less work for the mods. So, you can act like a dick all you want and not get banned. More or less.

In the end, we are implied to act like adults on this game's forums since the game itself is M rated. I mean, compare this lovely, warm welcoming forum to a general Nintendo forum.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I believe you can't delete your profile from a forum, because if you could, people might notice the member numbers dropping and come to the conclusion that the site is a sinking ship. Then existing members might delete their profile (group mentality and all that) and potential new members might not sign up at all.

Just a thought...

7. Mjroady

Mjroady Well-Known Member

We could invade that forum like Halo4Forum...