Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How did Lilly, Megan, Grandpa and Tara survive?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by Franklin, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

As his condition got worse, he would need it more often and for less strenuous activities. You can go down hill pretty fast with lung cancer so maybe he had only needed the tank recently?? Maybe they got it some from good ole Bill Jenkins?? :p

2. Darylette

Darylette Member

NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE IT WAS STUPID THEY CANT HAVE SURVIVED IN ANY WAY THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD SCURVY AND DIED THEY COULD NOT HAVE GOT LUCKY IT WAS STUPID I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH THE WRITERS ARE STUPID AND IT WAS STUPID.

I've just saved lots of people the effort of replying to this thread.

3. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

Does anyone know where this 5000 zeds to every 1 human stat which flys around this forum came from. Did RK actually give that stat as fact in an interview or do we just all believe it because its on the TWD wikia? Ive been dying to know this for a while :L

4. Neuropyramidal

Die no longer. RK has stated it more than once. I think I also read it in TWD chronicles, the behind the scenes companion for season 1.

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

They didn't neccesarily go outside a lot. Tara had been Shooting the upstairs Walkers a few times but from the Looks of the place not many get inside the Apartment block. They had a huge Food shop that their father (grandfather to Megan) had been driving at the time it started. I do believe Tara stated it had a lot of "Chilli Turkey" in it.

6. Branger

Branger New Member

That is a good point as well. We do not know how many they took in the early days from the hospital that they mentioned or how often he needed it.

7. Monty70

Monty70 Member

No, they didn't. Atlanta GA. gets an average of 50 inches of rainfall per year. They had buckets and tubs that could be filled up on the roof.

Haven't you ever seen 28 Days Later?

These people just were very lucky, it happens all the time in life.

8. Franklin

Franklin Member

They could not go to the roof and get water. Listen to Grandpa. He said Walkers were on the roof and the apartments above them.

9. Neuropyramidal

No he didn't. He said walkers were in the apartments above. Not the roof.

#49 Neuropyramidal, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  10. Retard_O_Doom98

Just go to, "Leave the fenced in jail and get a magic apt" thread. We've all already gone through this and it was painful.

11. Darylette

Darylette Member

God it was painful. It was agonising. I'm having flashbacks just thinking about it.

12. Monty70

Monty70 Member

[​IMG]
    When the Governor sees the little girl in the window she is on the 2ND floor, check out the photo below where you can clearly see the bottoms of the 3RD floor windows. The father also said that the game board he wanted was in 303. (ie. the third floor) The noises the father was speaking about was the zombie that the Governor puts down in the bathtub on the third floor.

[​IMG]

#52 Monty70, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  13. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

No walkers on the roof. They are in the apt on 3rd floor....remamber gramps heard them above his bed.....

14. Franklin

Franklin Member

The zombie walking above Grandpa's room is not the same zombie that Governor killed. The bathroom zombie was immobile in a tub. The zombie walking was a different zombie. Grandpa said that Lily tried killing Walkers above them. I can assume that The Governor took care of some of them before entering 303.

15. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

How many oxygen tanks did they have to last for several years? I may be mistaken, but I thought that it's been about 2 years since the start of the ZA. That's a sh!tload of oxygen tanks, food and water.

Then grandpa happens to die in the 2 days the gov' is there, out of over 700 days. The odds? Pretty damn small, but everything revolves around them plot shields and unrealistic drama occurring when main characters are around.