Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How do people enjoy hacking?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Kazam420, Jul 12, 2013.

1. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I have fun with the hacks only if it's solo playing. Not for multiplayer. When I've finished the game on the hardest level, and for extra laughs and giggles, hacks are what extends the life of solo playing.

2. CandraLovell

CandraLovell New Member

Wеll, іt саn't bе thаt mаnу оf уоur frіеnds dоіng іt. Мауbе 4-5? Іf аlmоst аll оf еm sау thеу dо thеn іt's lіkеlу sоmе оf еm аrе lуіng.

Вut аnуwау, іn mу оріnіоn frоm ехреrіеnсе І dоn't thіnk а nесеssаrіlу hіgh реrсеntаgе оf реорlе hасk thе gаmе sіnсе І dоn't sее іt еvеrу оthеr gаmе оr еvеn еvеrу 10-20 gаmеs. Реорlе usuаllу аvоіd hасkіng thе сurrеnt СоD sіnсе ІnfіnіtуWаrd оr Тrеуасh оr whоmеvеr usuаllу саtсh аnd реnаlіzе thеm. Ноwеvеr, thеу gеt mоrе lеnіеnt tоwаrds thе оldеr оnеs аnd dоn't саrе іf реорlе аrе hасkіng tоо muсh. І'd sау thе реrсеntаgе оf реорlе thаt hасk thе сurrеnt СоD аrе аbоut 10-19%.

Оh, аnd dоn't іmmеdіаtеlу аssumе whеn sоmеоnе соmрlеtеlу kісkіng уоur *** thаt thеу'rе hасkіng. Тhеrе аrе sоmе реорlе оut thеrе thаt аrе rеаllу gооd lіkе а Yоutubеr nаmеd хСаlіzоrz fоr ехаmрlе, whо іs оftеn ассusеd оf hасkіng оr usіng mоddеd соntrоllеrs bесаusе оf hіs hіgh sсоrеs аnd hіs рrоwеss wіth сrарру wероns lіkе ріstоls оr shоtuguns. Іt's sаd hоw реорlе nеvеr еvеr аdmіt оn СоD thаt уоu'rе јust рlаіn bеttеr thаn thеу аrе whеn уоu bеаt thеm оr dо gооd wіth bаd wеароns аnd еtс.

3. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

Yeah, I don't using them to help me to get through the game, but if I've finished it, they can add to the fun. I feel dirty if I've used cheats, it's like playing on a novice level when you're experienced in the game.

4. edthebig

edthebig Member

One of my friends hacked once and stopped playing the game in 1 week. I've never hacked and I find it very boring because then it takes no skill, and you just lose all thrill in the game.

5. BulletClub

BulletClub New Member

These 13-year-olds that hack do it because they think they're some type of "elite hacker" that they can go into your Xbox and get all your information or something. I hated those kids that threaten to hack you while they're flying around the map.

6. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

I remember playing COD in multiplayer with a friend who used his player that had reached an elite status, he was faster, stronger, and the bullets would do more damage, he actually got off on the fact that he was beating us all so easily. I didn't know what was going on until my brother told me. I don't understand why people like to cheat to win, it's so sad.

7. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

People likely enjoy hacking because it makes them feel overpowered or as if they've actually achieved something, cheating or not. Another reason is probably also to show off to their friends, so that they can feel like cool kids. :)

8. valiantx

valiantx New Member

Key traits of hackers:
    • Ineptitude to play properly to agreed online rules
    • Inability to be morally honorable
    • Curiosity does kill the cat! What?! As in, looking up hacks in order to play.
    • Dreams if grandeur
    • Prideful arrogance
    • No offense to womans: missing two sacks [possibly more?!] between legs; cowardice
    There's possibly many more vices that compose what game hackers are, but other people can expand on these self-evidential facts i have listed above.

9. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

Isn't it generally little kids that do this? The kid who I knew who was doing it was about fifteen, and I was surprised that he took such an amount of pride beating someone by cheating. I could understand if he was nine years old, but fifteen is a little bit old to be proud of doing something so lame.