Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How does Ezekiel keep Negan a secret?

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by Duce000, Nov 1, 2016.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I agree with this,we have no real evidence otherwise and I can not picture the Saviors keeping that quiet about their intentions they want EVERYONE to know about them from what we have seen.

2. beergenius

beergenius New Member

If you thought the outrage over bashing people's heads in was bad, imagine the PC furor if the tiger get's its head squashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Chiron

Chiron Member

I went to Walking Dead wiki last week to check what kind of tiger and she is Bengal.
    Avg speed 40 mph (60km/h), about 8 feet in length and avg 350 lbs. I think in a fair fight Negan would have about 2.5 seconds for his sorry life to flash before his eyes.

(please don't go to wiki I wish I did'nt. I read some stuff I wish I had not )

4. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

One word sums it up in my opinion (feel free to choose which word)... mystique or legend...

I think the people of the Kingdom and very few have even seen Negan but all have experienced his dirty work. Every Savior that was initially seen introduced themselves as Negan, building up the man named Negan, their leader as a larger than life practically mythological being...as in someone you do not want to see because when you see this being there will be death.

Think of it in hierarchy terms, why would Negan reveal himself and be seen by the average citizen of a group when he himself is the boss (of all bosses thus far)? Only certain people get to deal with the boss, if he's seen by the average Joe his presence though deathly intimidating becomes less dramatic... less legendary.

5. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Negan doesn't have to visited the Kingdom personally. He could have used their eagerness to help and send some of his people to the Kingdom, pretending to be helpeless and in need of food or something like that. They could easily have scouted the village and left again.
    And if he contacted Ezekiel (or let some of his people contact him) and Ezekiel was clever enough to not fight back until he knows more, maybe no one was killed. It seems, that Ezekiel is waiting for the right moment and/or the right people to help him fight against the Saviors and until then, he plays nice with Negan.

6. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Who cares about how. He must keep Negan a secret, can't you tell they are twin brothers?