Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How has this season gone by

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by 92Pony, Mar 27, 2017.

1. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I hadn't because my visit to forums is so infrequent...but, I will check it out. ;)

2. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I understand why the focus is more on humans fighting humans - that, it seems, is the entire point of the comics - but I do agree about the loss of fear over walker threats. It was fun and exciting when there was more fear of walker attacks, and that wonderful surprise of a walker appearing out of nowhere to threaten someone who was caught off guard. The element of humanity fighting against itself to survive is okay, but I would look forward more to a return of the fight for survival against the walking dead.

Personally, I doubt that the cause and/or cure of the walker epidemic will ever be visited. It simply "is"...the cause more or less an afterthought that no longer has meaning, and in the case of a cure, no longer any hope. I suspect that the end of the series will wind up with a "whoever is left still standing" type of wrap-up.

• Agree Agree x 1