Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How long till we get to hear more about Season 3?

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now' started by Marc, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Killing Troy?
    Daniel disappearing?
    Taqa?
    The Preppers?

Nothing? Like it barely happended.

2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Yeah I dont think we will get much of that...

3. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Maybe Daniel will show up at some point, but I kind of hope not. It's more realistic that we don't hear from that - it's been a long time ago, and we can only imagine that they went through a lot of other shit since then, so why come back on these particular events?

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I think we’ll only hear about Daniel. I took Taqa and Lee heading north of the dam and away as their exit from the show, never meant to be main characters. I thought differently about Diana but she seemingly got lost in the transition during Season 4 reign changes. Troy is dead, Kim Dickens actually spoke about him and the hammer in Talking Dead so he was in a way included in 4x07 and the preppers are all dead too. The pantry incident served as a way to wipe out the community, they’re old news.

But Strand and Madison spoke of the dam once, hope they find a way to bring it up again + Daniel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I hear Daniel's reappearing at some point this season. But aside from him, I doubt we'll get any more information on that, unfortunately.

For some reason they're ignoring the past in favour of a soft reboot nobody asked for or wanted. It's still good, but I think they should've stuck with what they had.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah, its a pity!

Who was Diana by the way?

I also heard Troys actor was signed up or supposed to soon be for a season 4. It all seem very lately figured out.

I know people do not like to follow my theory but I still think FTWD will become pretty much part of main show sooner or later. Soft rebooted as it is...as been said in the thread!

Daniel was special, not sure why they removed him. Nick was also very unique in his own way. ALicia I think is boring. It is hard to be afraid or think she is dangerous. She is so tiny. AL is much more intimidating in her mannerism to me and her bloody swat truck. Madison? Well she seems dead. Im least happy John Dorie and Morgan got added, it lifts it up a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I love the soft reboot. The Wrong Side of Where You Are is the only episode I haven't liked. Too much pew pew and terrible strategizing, and the two timelines still have not been woven together.

Maybe they are annoying us with the current double timeline so won't have any focus left to spare re wondering about the original story. If so, it's obviously not working for the fans who enjoyed the original story.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'm still okay with the two timelines but my main concern right now is that they don't have enough time in the finale to appropriately tie them back up. Too much is going on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

The woman who Alicia ran into and then brought to El Bazar for medical attention in 3x15 or so

10. Sully

Sully Active Member

I also noticed that there isn't a single new character introduced in season 3 that returned to season 4 yet.

In TWD I think we generally have at least one surviving character from each season. Actually, by now season 3 of that show all the characters are dead too.. RIP all season 3 characters on walking dead shows.

Edit: Actually Michonne was a season 3 newcharacter, if you're not counting the dark figure at the end of season 2.

#10 Sully, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! Her! She just disappeared too.

Yeah! I think it feels so weird, unhinged in some way. They just lift up the door and walk over to another place and just place it on the hinges there.

Right now it feels like they cancelled FTWD and few years later managed to round up the actors of the main cast, but only for a short term on most so had to push time forward, remove those they could not get back and then just killed those who was on for 1 season only.

Really awkward way of doing things. Very very odd.

I think FTWD was starting to get on track half way through season 3, the preppers and indians was a interesting and more complex situation than what we got now. I would want to have that plotline continue on with how two communities who hate each others must cope with each others differences and together fight for their lives together. THe whole water thingy could been a catalyst, a butterfly effect for forcing Taqa and the Preppers to cooperate and help Daniel and the Aqua Queen on the other side of the border against this criminal menace who want to own the dam. All three factions need water, so they unify against common threats.

To close to Walking Dead with their own "Negan"? Well, Morgan alone makes it CLOSE TO WALKING DEAD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1