Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How long will you play per day?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Panda H1Z1, May 15, 2014.

1. Panda H1Z1

Panda H1Z1 New Member

How often are you going to be playing H1Z1?

Myself... I will probably spend 3/4 hours a day when it's first released and try get some of the best stuff I can get in a short period of time. :)

2. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

I usually get bored quite quickly with games, so I probably won't last more than 1-2 hours even with H1Z1. I'm also a bit afraif of becoming bored if I play too long, so I usually stop playing when it's fun, and not when it started getting boring. If I stop playing when I started getting bored, I would probably not want to play the game the next day, and so on.

I might play a lot during the first day though, but that would be an exception to the rule.

3. Agent

Agent Member

Hmm, that's a good question.

Probably around 2 hours a day, 4 if I find some cool people (or my friends decide to try the game) to play with.

It is an Online game so it's not that much about how much you'll play per day as it is about how long will you play the game before dropping it. And I don't drop games that I like to play often :)

4. Panda H1Z1

Panda H1Z1 New Member

Why do you think it's not about how often you play because it's an online game? It's a Zombie Survival game so you're going to be spending many hours hunting down any items you may need, finding saftey and other things, you'll end up finding yourself being drawn in and maybe not even knowing how much you play.

5. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

I think that I will play it just as long as I play any other online game, every day for an hour a day. It's a perfect amount for me, I don't get bored with a title for weeks and it leaves plenty of time in my gaming time to play single player games too. Yes, zombies and people will probably kick my ass a lot but oh well, such is life in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. You know what they say, dying is fun!

6. Agent

Agent Member

Well it's just my opinion of course, but this is a game that needs people playing to be succesful, if you enter the game and the servers are empty you're more likely to abandon the game altogether.

That's why I think the biggest chanllenge is not getting you to play, but getting you to play for a long time without getting bored of the game so new players won't find empty servers.

7. Edware

Edware New Member

It'll depend on the day obviously, but I probably won't be playing this game too much because I'm too busy playing multiple other games as well lol. I'll probably do one or two hour sittings every now and then.

8. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

Here's my take on this, as I kind of agree to what he/she said about that:

Online games like these, regardless if they are FPS or Zombie Acapolypse Survival Games, are games with no particular goal in mind. There is no end-game, and there is no end to how much you can play it. Therefore it's not like you will play it for X hours and then you've completed the game, it's about how long you will play it, and how long you will enjoy the game before dropping the game and playing something else.

There is no forever, since you will eventually die... So even if you played the same game for the rest of your life, you would eventually drop it. When you died.

I may be super obvious and all, and I might even be misintepreting your question here, but whatever.

9. mark973

mark973 Member

I'd say that I would play around an a hour or 2 a day. It really depends if my friends play of if I join an active clan of people.
    So, if there are some other people who want to go adventuring with me i would play more along the lines of 3-5 hours a day.