Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How many savior warriors does Negan have?

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Poppy, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Poppy

Poppy Member

How many warriors do you think there are?

How many additional support staff?
    I can't imagine there not being some women kept as slaves, or companionship.

I don't think we have seen more than 18-20 in any particular scene. We are given the impression that there are more off screen, but even at that, my impression is about 30 warriors. Warrior defined as men who travel with guns, not that they are Rick or Daryl class, but rather any armed thug. Further, I imagine that most of Negan's men are followers, even if Negan wasn't around, they would take direction from someone.

2. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

They really need to show us some numbers on Negan's group. And I want to look farther into his group too. I'd really like to see some of the women. We got to see a few in the Carol/Maggie episode with Paula and the other 2. (Can't remember their name now). He has Sherry as his wife. And we did see one woman with him when he went to ASZ.

I personally can't wait to see if we have an episode showing some Negan backstory. I wanna know more.

3. AAG331

AAG331 Member

I suspect Negan has hundreds of warriors in his ranks, especially when you consider how outright brutal and sadistic The Saviors are.

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I have a list on my wiki page lol he currently has at least 100 people under his ranks (including the workers at the Sanctuary). Most of the Saviors in 7x04 were the same ones from 7x01 so they're being consistent.

5. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

maybe we see the army at the mid season cliffhanger?

6. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

There must be 100s in Negans group. When they destroyed that outpost there was what, 25 or 30? He must have multiple outposts, assuming one in each compass direction from the Sanctuary.

7. mistertrouble189

Most likely. The Kingdom Saviors seem to be a separate bunch, plus from what I saw in the 7x05 promo, Simon and those Saviors seem to be a different bunch. So there are probably more outposts out there.

8. Poppy

Poppy Member

Where
    is your wiki page?

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

there is a lot more than 18 to 20 surrounding them when Glenn and Abe got Lucilled. And more than that in the last roadblock the RV encountered before they split off from Eugene. I think the impression we are suppose to have is perhaps 100 to 200 armed thugs, in addition to the other workers/children at the compound. Maybe a total community population of 200-300 at the start of S7.

10. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Not so much that a nice big zombie horde can't handle.

11. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Remember the season 6 finale with groups of 20 or so each blocking off a road? It didn't seem like it took much effort for them to pull that off. I think they got at least 150 peeps

12. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

It seems that he has a limitless amount of men/people. Right?

In the comics The Kingdom was the largest community. But, it appears that Negan had more fighting soldiers than everyone else.

13. mistertrouble189

Here it is, the link will redirect you to the Saviors from Season 6 so you can see everyone alive as well as those who died. I am in the process of updating photos as I just finished screencapping and cropping. http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mistertrouble189/Survivors#The_Saviors

The Saviors that appeared in 7x04 were also from the roadblock groups (and the execution scene).

#13 mistertrouble189, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  14. Poppy

Poppy Member

Wow!!!
    Great job on that page!!!

15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I think there's definitely up to 250 or 300 in all. Negan made a reference to the group that got blown up by Daryl's RPG. He didn't think highly of them it seems.

Perhaps this is common knowledge already, but I think Negan has his main group of peeps at the Sanctuary and then he has some loyalists at a few outposts. Any other groups he has as a part of his "army" are groups that work for him and carry out his will. The Hilltop, The Kingdom.... they both have to get stuff for him and they live under his thumb.

But what if there's other groups that also live under his thumb, but are more aggressive with their tactics. They'll take from others in his name in order to keep the heat off of them. Those groups, like the RPG victims- may not be in Negan's inner circle, but they are more than willing to do his dirty work. Or maybe they are directly a part of his gang. I'll I know is Rick's group has killed at least 30 of them and there still seems to be a massive amount beyond that.

I don't know. Maybe that's really stupid. Gawd I hate myself!! Why do I even post stuff?!?!?

16. PalmettoG27

PalmettoG27 Member

I'd say 50 "soldiers" with a questionable amount of other able bodied people who do other things but are subject to being used as a show of force or even armed....

17. Chiron

Chiron Member

Seems like he has a-plenty of thugs, enough to have one group dedicated to surrounding a kid and trying to take some green balloons off of her. Next epi - candy from baby Judith.

Kinda curious they never rolled up to the gates before when it was just Deanne and the stepford wives who couldn't kill a fly between them. But like he said, Rick is special.

18. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I agree!! That looks like a lot of work. I've bookmarked it so I can go back when I have more time. Thanks.

19. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

20. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

Enough to change a lightbulb