Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How many stars???

Discussion in 'Episode 303 - Teotwawki' started by Dnae, Jun 12, 2017.

?

HOW MANY GOLD STARS?

1. 5 STARS

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 4 STARS

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 3 STARS

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 2 STARS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 STAR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

If in fact we could rate the episode with stars how many would you give for TEOTWAWKI?

Do you award the episode with 5 Stars, it being a perfect episode?

Or do you give the episode a gratuitous 1 star rating because it just did not twinkle all that brightly for you?

Maybe you fall somewhere in between and give the episode a 4, 3, or 2 star rating?

What say you?

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I gave the episode 4 stars out of 5. I thought the time spent with each character was divvied up nicely. We were allowed to see how each of the Clark's were handling the adjustment to their new surroundings. And we were also treated to a bit more time with Strand which gave us that awesome OH SH*T moment at the end of the episode.

The episode was not perfect and I am perfectly okay with a bit of imperfection. While there was not a lot of action this episode I thought that the time was well spent in developing our scope of the ranch and the mindset of its residents along with how each of the Clark's is approaching life among so many clueless people and one particularly crazy dude

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I could not get into this episode. I am totally gonna have to rewatch it and be less distracted.

4. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I agree with Dnae on the whole episode 4 stars

• Like Like x 1
  5. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

This episode was definately a solid 4. If the rest of the season is as good, we are in for a treat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Znuts

Znuts Member

I gave it 5 stars, because this episode along with the first two of this season have been a breath of fresh air and have given the show a new direction that seems like it will be very entertaining.

• Like Like x 2