Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How the hell did the walkers stay on their feet?

Discussion in 'Episode 310 - Home' started by Dead man walking, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Dead man walking

When the truck came bouncing across the terrain and crashing through the gate, how in hell did the walkers all just start to pile out of the back of the truck like that?

In all reality it would have been chaos in the back of that truck with arms and legs everywhere. Heads up backsides and everything. It would have taken them about 10 minutes to untangle themselves and get out of the back. I half expected the door opening and seeing bodies 'fall out' in a pile rather than in such an orderly fashion. I know it's tv, but those walkers were way to good on their feet. I can't even keep my feet on a bus without holding on, so these must be the zombie cream they picked for that deployment..

2. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Yeah I've spoken to some guys about this before lol they should have come tumbling out not walked out neatly especially considering how many there were

3. JohnD

JohnD Member

Maybe they were so tightly packed in there was no way to fall down.

4. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

yeah this is what I was gonna say, there were to many that came out for it to not be packed tight.

5. Dead man walking

Yeah but then you have the problem how you pack that many in and get them all to stand shoulder to shoulder facing the back of the truck? They would need to be really jammed in and without throwing food into the van for them to climb in for you couldn't do it manually. And if there is food in there for them to pil eonto, they would still be in a 'pile' and not orderly. So all in all, not possible. Yes nit picking I know - but to be honest I would rather have seen a humourous moment of walkers all tumbling out in a big knotted tangled mess, just for a brief giggle.

6. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

zombie booster seats. They save undead lives.

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Well it took a while before they got out of the van.