Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer How Was Your Last Game?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by XSlor, Jan 30, 2013.

1. XSlor

XSlor Active Member

So I thought it would be awesome to have a "general multiplayer" thread where everyone can talk/discuss their last game(s).

Talk about whatever, ie: what your current goal is, how well/bad you played, how someone annoyed you, current favorite loadout etc...etc...

Might be a good place to get to know some of the forum peeps a lot better as well..

So to start things off... I was leveling my Fal. Worked on getting about 30 HS last night - which I did. Played some core with some friends... and wow did I ever suck... I broke even most games, but had like 2 or 3 games where I did like 12/20 lol

Anyways - once I got my 100 HS I switched to my no perks no attachments class and ROCKED in HC... got about 100 kills in like an hour... was awesome... can't wait to get Fal and SMR to gold though... crappy ass guns lolzzz

Did alright most of the night, though I had some crappy games in between... my loadout probably had something to do with it...

Fal Laser Sight Select Fire
    Ghost
    Cold Blooded
    Engineer/TacMask
    2x Shock Charges

Works GREAT in HC... but terrible in Core.. should have added the less flinching perk...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

Last time I played (last night) I got absolutely crapped on. Going for no perks/attachments on the LSAT. Not fun at all. Got like 40 kills with it in the 4-5 games I played last night, so that's something. Get a pretty epic little window-to-window C4 toss on Yemen that really pissed of the guy I killed, which kind of made up for the fact that my K/D was like 0.5 in every game.

3. XSlor

XSlor Active Member

I can't toss C4 for the life of me...

the no perks/no attachments is a huge pain... have you tried playing on hardcore? I don't know if it's common knowledge - but you can use wildcards to unlock those achievements - so on my class I rock like 4 tacticals and gucci sidearm...

4. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

Yeah, I was running 2x C4 and 2x tacticals. I was using EMPs, but concussions or flashes might be a better choice. Or even trophy systems. I ALWAYS run flak jacket and I feel really weak without it, so trophys might be helpful.

I might try going into hardcore. I really like playing objective modes though, and the only one there is CTF. CTF just takes so long, and spawn campers are annoying as hell. Search is obviously no good for racking up kills. So that leaves KC and TDM, which I don't particularly care for. It's not like the LSAT lacks any power in core anyway.

5. jewbbacha

jewbbacha Member

I just shut it off..

I think it was 21 and 10, domination on... whatever that new Sand level is...

Using the Peacemaker, just like everyone else on the map..

Got some sweet c4 kills that made me laugh because I knew it had to make them think i was ridiculously good, even though it was luck..

6. XSlor

XSlor Active Member

Save yourself the trouble and don't play CTF in HC... it's full of spawn campers and people holding flag for extra points = high SS...

It's lame...

7. FanaticxReaper

My last game was dramatic, 4 of the 5 enemies were campers and head glitches with their OP target fire. I've played 1-3 cause I've left the game.

8. wby shooter

wby shooter Member

My last few were last night. I play Tdm most always, but after level 50 I'll throw in some dom for the points boost.

One match was on hydro. Game started, grabbed C, then spent 30 seconds trying to get to B. Everyone else took the correct path while I ran into a room that took on a round about. By the time I got there we already had it locked down.
    I try to not help us get beat in unfamiliar game modes so I just stayed at B unless we started loosing our home flag.
    The match ended in a win, and I didn't hurt us. I went somewhere around 28-20 with 5 caps, and 17 defends.
    I'm quite proud of that one.

9. XSlor

XSlor Active Member

That's descent m8... I don't think I could pull that off...

I'm going to try some ground war once my fal is gold. I'll be playing with the M8A1 I think for a bit... I'm going to leave the SMR for last lol...

10. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

Damn, 17 defends. That must have been a crazy game. I don't really play dom much, so I don't really know if that's unusually high, but 17 defends is a ton in hardpoint.

11. HORSE SIX ZERO

I haven't played this game's MP for weeks. It's absolutely garbage.

12. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Hardpoint on Standoff:

I had to backpack the team as always. 39-4, 3 captures (Most on my team), 11 defends (Most on my team). We won. The Peace keeper was in that match as well. I picked it up and was doing some work minus the minor recoil.

13. 2_Wycked

2_Wycked Member

Played some FFA, randomly decided to turn my sensitivity up to 5.

Sweet lord, what a huge difference. It felt like I was ~500ms ahead of everyone else.

14. Mentalforplay

Mentalforplay New Member

Well according to Call of Duty Elite page my last match I went 10 for 7 I may not always have a high kill rate but i'm at a 1.33 k/d so I'm happy with that seeing how I was a 1.28 a few days ago.

Gold Fal
    Target finder (I'm old and need the help lol)
    Select fire
    Light weight
    Toughness
    Dexterity

15. XSlor

XSlor Active Member

Welcome to the forum... you'll be surprised how many say "I'm old" lol

16. jewbbacha

jewbbacha Member

raged quit.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ZycloneDBathouse

ZycloneDBathouse New Member

I was playing ground war: domination on turbine. I went 43 - 17 with 4 captures and 24 defends. I was using the MSMC.

18. Rokon2

Rokon2 Member

I lost the last 20 matches I've been in because my team is incapable of following the simplest directions, have tunnel vision and are worried about their precious KDR. I question why there are OBJ gamemodes in COD because my team lacks the literacy to read "Capture the Hardpoint"

19. spes_one

spes_one Well-Known Member

I had a great ending to the night. Three games in a row of 2+ k/d ratio. Final game, 20-1. Got k9 in a care package and got two messages from kids accusing me of cheating. Fools lol.

20. TH1RTY3E

TH1RTY3E Member

Had some decent games last night. After my stats got reset, I've been using some low level stuff till I get back where I was.
    Anyway, went 27-9 on Hardpoint, with like 3 captures and 12 defends. Some call it camping, but I call it playing defensively :)
    Can't remember the other games, but they were all 2+ KD ratio with a good amount of caps/defends.