Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Humorous political pics, memes and videos

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Jama, May 7, 2020.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Arseholes are probably vaccinated. If not, let’s see how they handle that Delta virus variant Surviving was talking about if it takes off this winter. Me? I’m getting my COVID booster and I don’t want to be sitting anywhere indoors next to someone who isn’t vaccinated. Show me the papers!

3. Morgotha

I agree, really. The Delta variant really is contagious, why should we have to be at risk? The trouble is that it's hard to know who is and who is not vaccinated. What we should do is pass a law so that everyone who is NOT vaccinated has to wear a big symbol on their clothes so we know who they are by sight, and if they refuse throw them in to prison, or some sort of camp away from the public. Maybe a big yellow star or something. Then we would know who's safe and who's not from a distance.

4. purriwinkle

Hah! However what we’re on the road to doing is probably good enough. Showing proof of vaccination to enter entertainment venues, enroll your kid in public school ( in NY they already must have certain vaccines like MMR, DTP, polio, etc to attend public school), and to work in a job that puts you into contact with other people at large. Don’t like it? Get a job working from home. Otherwise enforce the mask mandate and they won’t have to wear the scarlet L.

5. Morgotha

Hey, I agree. I wouldn't mandate the vaccine for everyone, but there would be a mandate for anyone who wanted to attend (or worked at) a public school or any other public form of employment in order to protect the public health. And what's with Biden not even TESTING illegal aliens they round up? They then release them in to our country? It's time for Biden to go.

On the unvaccinated, if someone doesn't want to get the vaccine and doesn't mind staying in their house (or at least away from other people) they are free to do what they want.

6. purriwinkle

No it’s not time for Biden to go. He gets three more years to do whatever he’s gonna do just like Trump did. We don’t know if that policy of not vaccinating migrants at the southern border will change. A perfect use for the one dose J&J, IMO. I think I read somewhere that the Afghan refugees were being vaccinated.

7. Morgotha

That's actually a GREAT use of the J&J vaccine! One big slug of something to at least partially protect people you know aren't coming back.

On Biden, ???!!! Please. The Dems were trying to get Trump out of office early before he was even inaugurated, and after he was in office all the 25th amendment b.s., etc. -- Dems are the LAST people with the right to complain about someone wanting their guy out. Let's Go, Brandon!:D:p

8. purriwinkle

Yes, it would be a good use of those J&Js. It should be a condition of being allowed into the US. We’ve already donated vaccine doses to other countries. If they stay, they are protected and not going to infect others. If they’re deported we’ve accomplished a humanitarian mission by keeping their home countries safer and safer for us if they try to regain entrance.

Well, when Biden traitorously colludes with Russia, like Trump, go for it. It’ll have a snow balls chance in hell, much like the efforts to dethrone, oops, remove his predecessor.

9. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

https://www.thegazette.com/governme...re-unvaccinated-migrants-part-of-the-problem/

It looks like red states are responsible for low vaccination rates among migrants. Unvaccinated migrants are not caught and released as claimed. They sent to a detention facility where states are responsible for administering vaccines. Since they don’t prioritize migrants, they do not vaccinate then then cite low vaccination rates for migrants in facilities for high case rates in states that are not along the border. Brain power! Also. Biden kept rumps border policies in place so wouldn’t this be a failure of rumps policies? As well as his wall that we kept saying wouldn’t work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. DeadZedHead

So you are saying if you had a stance for four years, you cant suddenly have the opposite stance now? ... wouldn’t that mean Republicans cant seek removal of a president?

11. purriwinkle

As Paul Harvey used to say, “Now you know, the rest of the story”. We see how immigration centers in the south are shooting themselves in the foot.

Who’s going to possibly get infected if the officials in those centers don’t inoculate those immigrants? The anti-Vaxers in those areas, first off. Looks like there’ll be more stubborn people going belly up. Oh, well. By all means, let’s blame Biden for immigration officials irresponsibility.:rolleyes: At this point in time I say if people who won’t get vaccinated get sick and have bad results, it’s their fate with no one to blame but themselves.

12. DeadZedHead

Ironically, their stubbornness is holding back the economy. Remember how important the economy used to be to them?

13. Morgotha

Your article doesn't say that at all. Immigration is a *federal* policy, not a state one. The way to read your article is to say that the Feds are the ones responsible for handling immigration, but are not vaccinating *anyone* and are passing that off as an unfunded mandate to the states - and remember, we're only talking about the illegal aliens who *got caught*, of which there were *1.7 Million* last year! What about all the ones that did NOT get caught?

Biden kept Trump's policy in place... but didn't fund it, kind of like how your boss would be responsible for your work not getting done if he told you to do your job but decided he wasn't going to pay your salary. That means Biden is responsible for the problem.

Clearly illegal aliens are a part of the problem, NOT the "red states" that they sneak in to.

14. Morgotha

*I* said it was time for Biden to be removed, not the Republicans.

15. Morgotha

Nope, the fault lies solely with the illegal aliens who are sick but trying to break the law and come here anyway.

16. Morgotha

Whose stubbornness is holding back the economy?

17. purriwinkle

The solution is to use the armed services to achieve the goal. Army medical carries out good will missions in other countries where they see hundreds of people a day who walk miles to get their services. Station them at the centers to administer the vaccines since the states, for whatever reason, are dropping the ball.

I’m comfortable with that since some of these state officials have no protective instincts whatsoever when it comes to safeguarding the health of it’s inhabitants. Not to mention many people themselves would rather risk getting a highly contagious and sometimes deadly disease rather than just going and getting inoculated.

What does it matter to say, it’s the immigrants fault, they shouldn’t be here. The fact of the matter is they are. Deal with the reality of here and now. These border states should take their heads out of their asses and push vaccines and mask mandates to keep US citizens safe but I suppose they do have the right to die. Meh.

18. DeadZedHead

Uh.. Republicans have been saying that too. Im not sure if you are aware of a little known movement called Stop The Steal. Its been under most peoples radar but I’ve heard mention of it once or twice. My point was that people change their mind based on whether or not it supports whatever argument they are currently debating. Its human nature.

19. DeadZedHead

Not funding it? They caught 1.7 and sent them to detention. He didn’t defund the Border patrol, he defunded the wall. The article says vaccination is not a Federal program, its State. That means the number detainees in the facilities who are not vaccinated is directly due to STATES not vaccinating them. Im not saying open the border. Never have. Im saying treat them humanely.

20. DeadZedHead

Those refusing to vaccinate, social distance, follow any mandates even if it doesn’t affect them. You know, what we’ve been dealing with for a year and a half.

#160 DeadZedHead, Oct 21, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021