Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Humorous political pics, memes and videos

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Jama, May 7, 2020.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    How did this conversation end up in the political meme thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DeadZedHead

Let me swing this back.

[​IMG]
    One of these guys is funny. The other is a joke.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I don't mind the army doing that, but at 1.7 Million people per year, that's about 5000 people every *day* coming across the border, and these are only the ones who were caught. That's a lot of Army medical corpsmen to spread out along the border - and assuming the illegal aliens are willing to be vaccinated.

It DOES matter to say it's the immigrants' fault! If you don't admit that one could end up thinking like you do that it's the fault of the State for not giving these people who are breaking US law what they want.

If you want to use the army, there's another way the military could be used that would be much more straightforward as far as mission, and easier to implement. Put the military on the border and give fair notice in multiple languages at the border that their orders are to shoot anything that moves, no wounded to be treated, no prisoners allowed. I'd bet that 1.7 million people flood would drain to a trickle in a hurry. Problem solved. Oh, but that would be cruel, right? Letting them infect and cause the death of Americans, that's o.k., letting them take the jobs and livelihoods of Americans is o.k., but keeping them out? That would be wrong.

4. Morgotha

No, actually, I remember prominent politicians on the left trying to get rid of Trump, I don't remember seeing the same about Biden. If you have a few links where Repubs are saying that Biden should be removed in the same way that Sen. Schumer was saying Trump should be removed, I'd like to see them. I don't mean some internet cranks, but real, high-powered politicians making these statements. I don't see the same situation at all.

5. Morgotha

That's not really what the article said. The article said the Federal government decided that vaccinating the migrants was a state responsibility. Here's a quote from said article:

"Immigration experts have criticized the Biden administration for its handling of the vaccine roll out at the border and not directing ICE to play a more active role in administering shots. Instead, ICE has deferred that task state and local authorities, “especially in red states where there is little appetite for prioritizing immigrants, or pushing for vaccines at all,” according to Vox."

See, it really IS Biden's responsibility, ICE is a Federal agency. They are trying to pass the vaccination buck to the states, and not providing the bucks to do so. Buying in to the 'it's the states fault' bit is buying the lie. The handling of illegal aliens is a FEDERAL responsibility.

6. Morgotha

I dunno. The truth will out, I suppose.

7. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Americans are causing their own deaths if they don’t get vaccinated and they’re unlucky.

8. Morgotha

My older brother remembers frequently seeing Eddie Munster driving a 4 wheel drive truck on the strand in Redondo Beach (CA) as a kid. He (my brother) was a big surfer.

9. Morgotha

Every risk factor you remove is a life saved.

10. purriwinkle

Guilty as charged, I suppose. Commenting on the memes leads to ……more discussion, not memes.

11. Morgotha

And sometimes discussion leads to memes.

[​IMG]

12. purriwinkle

Unfortunately, there is a segment of the population that refuses to implement anything that removes risk factors. I say it’s on them. Unvaccinated US citizens are as much a risk as unvaccinated immigrants. The government has provided the vaccines. Masks are easy to buy. The government should also prioritize vaccinating anyone who wants to enter our country, legally or illegally as a condition of entrance. Straight forward.

13. purriwinkle

I’ll have to post some as reparation.

14. Morgotha

I agree as far as equivalent risk, but we're stuck with our stupid citizens, we are NOT obligated to care for every stupid person from around the globe. Vaccinate those who want to come here legally, STOP people coming here illegally from coming here in the first place.

15. Morgotha

[​IMG]

16. purriwinkle

How’s that? Better?
    [​IMG]

17. DeadZedHead

Its missing the 1.7 million illegals stuffing ballots.

18. purriwinkle

I see that, lol

19. purriwinkle

20. purriwinkle