Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I AM TOTALLY FLOORED

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Good Out Here' started by PepperAnn, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I was totally blindsided. It's been a while since I felt like I was caught that off guard with a character's death. TWD should have done Carl's death the same way, no mid season finale cliffhanger, no drawn out mid season premiere, just a bam! -didn't see it coming. Would have blown our minds.

Not only was his death scene very well done, but I think Alicia's reaction was pretty powerful. Curious to see how it will impact her going forward.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

It was really well done. Like, truly shocking. Similar to Travis last season. Did not expect it at all.

I'm sad because he was my favourite, but impressed because I love that this show can pull it off.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

So 2 maincast character lost their sons in both shows now, shoulder to shoulder too!

4. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

That totally took me by surprise, and I think it was a terrible writing decision. Nick was by far my favorite character on FTWD, and I think they're making a huge mistake by killing him off. I didn't even feel "upset", it just left me thinking "what the hell is this nonsense, are they seriously doing this?"

5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

The actor wanted off the show. It wasn't the writers choice to kill him off.

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Last week I thought that the group still held the baseball field, but now I'm leaning toward them having lost it.

There's a possibility that she's dead. I wouldn't want to wager money on it, but something bad happened to make Nick so intent on killing that guy. It would be a great tie in to his own tragic death if they went that route.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Was not a terrible writing decision. Frank Dillane asked to be released from the series sometime during the course of season 3 and they honored his wishes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Can't blame the guy at all. The actor is at that point to where he can play kid roles for only so much longer. I believe he is 25 now and in a few more years he won't be able to pass for a early twenties or late teens character.

Really kind of surprised that Debnam-Carey hasn't become anxious to move on. She may enjoy doing tv more though as she was a part of that 100 show prior to joining Fear.

9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Ya that was some effin' horse :oops: poo :confused: that there Nick o_O thing they did on us. :eek:

• Creative Creative x 2
  10. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Didn't care for him.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Hi Rabs! Don’t agree but hi! :p

12. rabscuttle1

Hi. How've you been?

13. PepperAnn

I’m good! How are you? How’s writing going?

14. rabscuttle1

I'm good. Writings going alright. I've made a little money here and there with it.

15. PepperAnn

That’s awesome! Anything out there I can read?

16. rabscuttle1

Nothing mass marketed. No novels or anything yet. Just some local things & a couple cash contests. I almost got one of my novels published but I rufused to rewrite the ending. I'd rather fail with my vision intact than succeed with one I was forced to change. I could self publish I guess but if I make it I want to do it the old way and on my terms.

• Winner Winner x 2