Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I can't Identify a Cheater/Hacker

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Bugs and Technical Support' started by ThatOneGuyRisk, Jan 29, 2015.

1. ThatOneGuyRisk

ThatOneGuyRisk New Member

So I've been running into people that can run very fast, disappear and jump to another location quickly, which always ends up with me dying to them. I've been able to see the names of some of those players, which I reported... but last few days their name in game doesn't come up so I am not able to identify the cheater to make a report, what can I do when something like this happens... I want to be able to report people that do these things.

2. karam3lbear

karam3lbear New Member

ye they simple hide now they name so you can't report cheaters anymore
    depends also which paycheat there use.

3. overskies44

overskies44 Member

I would just take a screenshot and still send it to them regardless if you can get there name. Just tell them the server that you're on and say that you've spotted a hacker, they'll investigate.

4. Quality Pork Meat

Quality Pork Meat New Member

Exactly, a report is better then no report. Describing what you saw, when, where without a playername should always be a good start. Make'm feel like detectives!!

5. overskies44

overskies44 Member

Haha yup.

6. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

the server logs all locations, and actions. give them the time, the location, the server. and they can check the logs to see who was nearby