Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I Care A Lot

Discussion in 'Movies' started by purriwinkle, Mar 4, 2021.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

MM and I watched this movie on Netflix the other night. Wow. I thought the actors were wonderful. Rosamund Pike was especially chilling in her role as the professional guardian. Dianne Wiest was feisty as the “victim” and it was good to see Peter Dinklage again. The whole premise of the movie horrified me. I actually turned to my husband to ask him if this sort of thing happened in RL. Without revealing the plot, I was so on board for the lead characters demise that a momentary plot twist made me remark that I didn’t like how this movie was ending until we got to the actual ending! No tears shed there. If you have older parents or you’re getting up there in years yourself, it’s an eye opener although I’m sure, I hope, this is only a fiction situation, but who knows?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

You've piqued my interest. I've been suffering through the third season of Ozark. I liked the first one, even though some things were pushing the bounds of reason. Then in the middle of Season 2 it became ridiculous.

So a quality movie right now would be a good thing. Will check it out soon.