Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"I don't want it!"

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - Dead Weight' started by Mr Sinister, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

i thought that he was not interested in sharing the crown because there's only one king per team in chess

2. Shane's Brainz

I think He was sorta talking to himself trying to talk himself out of going back to how he was , he was fighting real hard to become "Brian" and not be the "Gov" anymore

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Don't know why the Gov didn't want a time share in Jersey? The summers on boardwalk are beautiful..

4. wchadwick

wchadwick New Member

He started yelling that after Martinez suggested they "share the crown" of leadership of that group. I think the Gov did not want to lead, on any level. He did not want the responsibility of caring for that many people. He, in a sense, did not want to be the Gov again. He was more interested in taking care of his new "family". In season 3 he admitted that Penny would have been afraid of him if she knew him as the Gov. He did not want to do that again. He had a new family, and most importantly a new daughter, to take care of and a chance to correct previous mistakes. He did not resign himself to being the Gov again until they escape route was blocked Walkers stuck in the mud (there was not another way; another road?). Once he realized there was no escape, he made the decision to not follow and lead the only way he knew how...as the Gov.

5. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I was wondering, what he meant by that.