Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I dream of Eugenie

Discussion in 'Episode 809 - Honor' started by Jen7, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

When @Jen7 reads this,
    LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, I read his comment yesterday and decided to take some time to cool off before responding.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

and then I read it this morning and fan the flame LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sully

Sully Active Member

I mean story line wise it'd be a huge stretch to have him flip back and survive in Alexandria. He's tip toeing the line for both sides. I see Negan killing him though before I see one of the good giys.

However I can see him doing a whole sacrificial kind of Death and saving one of the good guys too.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Nah. Not for the world they live in. Rick sent Michonne to be tortured and killed by the Governor, and yet they ended up being Michick. Merle joined the group despite having tied Glenn to a chair and setting a walker loose on him.

They accepted Eugene for what they felt he was. A coward who did what he had to to survive. They knew he lied for months about being a scientist, just for self preservation. Now he got kidnapped, was forced into a new situation where he did exactly that again: doing what he felt he has to in order to self preserve.

Nah, he will redeem himself, and it will make perfect sense in this nasty world they live in for him to be accepted back. He's a very useful and resourceful person, and Rick isn't dumb. He knows the value of resourcefulness. Its not a stretch at all, considering this group's past, that Eugene would be accepted back into the fold.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

"Michick"

[​IMG]

I like what you said above. Not only do I think he'll be accepted back, but I think they'll utilize him much more now. It's a shame he had to show off his skills with Negan for that to happen, but it is what it is.

• Agree Agree x 2