Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

i hate Rick

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by besty, Mar 16, 2017.

1. besty

besty New Member

supposedly a oasis in the postapocalypse. Alexandria was fine for the last 3 yrs, living in peace, everything ruined by Rick's stupid decisions. I really don't like this character, other than can beat up some walkers or bad guys, his IQ is LOW! this man got some serious mental problem, controlling, not satisfied w peace, always want to stir something up to showcase his so-called "leadership" or "wisdom" or "supremacy", that everybody should listen to him. He got all this arrogance from the past small success, and so thought he could to do anything without thinking.

1. if wasnt for RICK desire other's wife, Jessie's family would at least still intact, set aside domestic battery, which is solvable as long as she wants to. he is NOT the one who can judge to kill a person just bc of domestic battery.
    2. if wanst for RICK, jessie's husband wouldnt have been irratated and mistakenly kill Dennea's husband, and bc of him, Dennea's family is broken. i dont know why she turned in a complete trust of RICK
    3. WHY the hell RICK thought he could handle a gigantic group of walkers by migrating them???he freed those walkers led them away from Alexandria, so they can eat other people on their way??? why the hell he would decide to do this WITHOUT thorough investigate if anyother threats might exist to make the plan go south???
    4. and Morgran? darn stupid.

ANY contigency plan? NO, NOTHING

#1 besty, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Imdb, give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breath free, and irregulate their bowels with hot pockets....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

my BOLOGNA has a first name
    it's o-s-c-a-r
    my BOLOGNA has a second name
    it's m-a-y-e-r
    oh i love to eat it everyday
    and if you ask me why i'll say
    cuz oscar mayer has a way with
    B-O-L-O-G-N-A

The above jingle makes about as much damn sense in this thread as the original post does about Rick Grimes

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Is this really the way this community should take a newcomer? What if this one is a real one who want to discuss?

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Can you imagine how Alexandria would have handled the wolves, or even Negan, without Rick and company.
    Or even surviving the onslaught of those escaped quarry walkers.

Alexandria would have fallen no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Oh PLEASE let me answer.

1. Domestic battery solvable? LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! I would not only "Judge to kill a person" for being a wife beater, i would rent a hummer, run over the SOB, and drive back and forth over their body repeatedly making sure i leave clear tire treads. But PLEASE, don't judge me.

2. Deanna's family is not broken. They are ALL dead. Most of them from their own stupidity.

3. Migrating walkers? You are correct. He should have left them there and maybe just kill 2-3 of the community people and go feed them. Like Polar Bears at a zoo.

And as to your first paragraph about Rick's IQ and leadership issues, i beg you, PLEASE stop watching. Right now. It is clear and evident that this show and this character has caused you much grief and turmoil. Save yourself while you still can. We will miss you, but somehow, we will survive.

@Dnae? Please consider this one Residents 41 to 47. They need more then one spot.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Apollonia

Why yes. Yes it is. And i base that assumption just on the "domestic battery is solvable" comment. Any opinion after that is negated. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

goddamn @Apollonia I am clever as F*CK LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

And ANYONE who disparages my King, Rick Grimes, has a special low of the lowest floors in my dungeon of despair!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

lol I thought this was a new thread at first but i'm glad it was resurrected because there are some FUNNY posts in here.

ETA: Check out the OP and then look at the original post that @Neuropyramidal quoted and note how they edited out some things lol. "STUPID UGLY RICK".

#11 Jen7, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. PepperAnn

I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE MISSED THAT!!! Lmaooooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Apollonia

OMG I missed it too!!!! Couldn't get past the domestic violence is solvable. Still trying to wrap my head around that one. So how much credence can we put into a post that sees Rick as "Stupid and Ugly"? Like COME ON!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Also one of my favorite lines, is that Pete was simply "irritated" and that's why he killed Deanna's husband LMAO.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Apollonia

I guess irritated can now be used in place of shitfaced drunk. So this weekend, i plan on getting irritated. Would anyone else like to get irritated too? I can help irritate anyone.
    Being irritated is a lot of fun sometimes. But sometimes irritation can lead to issues that require them being solved, ya know, like wife beating.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. PepperAnn

Sadly we will never know as it was STUPID UGLY NEWBIE'S ONLY POST. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. PepperAnn

BAHAHAHAHA

19. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Well, it just seems like are really closed community with this "trolling" from an outside perspective.

20. Apollonia

This isn't "trolling". C'mon Marc. How do you take ANY of that post seriously. None of what they wrote was valid. It was their one and only post and pretty much all of it in there was posted to incite the responses it received. Not the first, won't be the last. There really isn't a posse around here that jumps on people for the main purpose of trolling. But there ARE morons who sign onto this site, have nothing relevant to say, and just post crap for the main purpose of causing shit. Those are easily recognized.

There are a lot of us who have disagreed with each other in other posts/subjects, be it the show or debating. The OP wasn't in that caliber. We are in Season 8b. Pete, the "irritated" hero who was unfairly maligned and murdered by ugly stupid Rick was in Season 5. The OP got and will get exactly what they asked for.

• Agree Agree x 3