Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I have noticed a fact about the ZA

Discussion in 'Episode 307 - When the Dead Come Knocking' started by PhenomChriso, Nov 30, 2012.

1. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Watching this series, I have noticed a fact that would certaintly be a factor in the Zombie Apocalypse.
    Eventually everyone begins to get more and more horny :p

Evidence is all over this season:
    Carol:- Flirting A LOT with Daryl and cracking inuendos such as after Daryl's "Ill Go down First"..... "Even Better"
    Oh you saucy girl Carol ;)

The Governor:- Well its clear isn't it lol. Didn't take long to get Andrea into bed.

Andrea:- Andrea is the person who has most shown this through this season and last. In Season 2, she had Shane in a car in the middle of nowhere, and now this season she seems to be ALWAYS having sex with the Governor lol.... Shame they keep getting interrupted :p

MAYBE Daryl:- Daryl not showing it, but maybe he has a little spark going for Carol.

Glenn & Maggie:- Despite there being death everywhere, nothing stops these lovebirds from getting it on. When in the guard tower and even in the previous season in the Pharmacy that had a Walker lurking somewhere in it lol. In Season 2, Maggie was the one who REALLY wanted it while Glenn was shy so I think she is the dominant one hehe.

MAYBE Carl & Beth:- Feel free to yell at me for this one as I not sure lol. They constantly smile at each other and Carl always wants to be near Beth. This is either Love or Lust but Carl is around THAT age now isn't he and I think Beth has been there for ages as girls mature faster I heard.

Rick:- First thing he does after finding his wife in season 1..... Sex (after cuddles and joy of course) :p
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saying is something I noticed lol. It would def happen in a ZA where choices are slim and you aren't getting much ;)

2. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

LOL!!! I opened this thread and thought 'I bet the poster is British' :p

3. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Dam Right :D
    Also the same one that put the three choices game haha

4. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

LOL! I did comment on that one but didn't see who had posted it!

Are you tryna tell us something? You horny? There's no apocolypse right now though... haha :hatchet:

5. bluedahlia

bluedahlia Member

"The opposite of death is desire" - Blanche, Streetcar Named Desire

6. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

That's got nothing to do with the ZA.....that's just life. :Grin:

7. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

No, just noticing haha. Humans have urges and the ZA wouldn't stop those :p

8. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

I think Bassman just hit the nail on the head....

9. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Ah Blue has researched this haha :p

10. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

OK change the title to not a fact about the ZA but the CHARACTERS of TWD :p
    But couldn't fit it as a title.

11. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Didn't we have an advert a couple of years ago for some beer or something where the world was ending and he was the only dude left - and it went something like 'what would you do' and he gets that pretty hot semi naked girl and he just winks at the camera?

Maybe I'm making that up.... pretty sure I've seen that somewhere.

ANYWAYS - Yeah - what bluedahlia said! haha

I should go now...

12. ChokeHldsIllegal

Didn't Glenn and Dale touch on this back in season 2 after dale immediately figured out Glenn and Maggie had sex? Dale was disapproving and Glenn had a great response.

DALE: What were you thinking?
    GLENN: I was thinking I could die tomorrow.

Or something like that...

Dale: He can't see a herd of Walkers from 100 yerds away...
    [​IMG]

But he sees immediately that you just had sex... ; )
    [​IMG]

13. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Aaaaah good spot Choke he did indeed say that :)

14. Z_Splatter

Z_Splatter Member

Hahaha thats awesome!

15. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Hhaaa, look at his face!!!

16. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

lack of electronics = way more sex

This is 100% true actually. I forget what storm it was, but when there is no power and people have nothing else to do, they be f**kin

There will be a boom in births next year as a result of all the power outages hurricane sandy caused...Believe that

17. Pharris

Pharris Member

I think I might have posted my thoughts on here about this topic before, but I don't remember - I know I certainly have said this to my friends and my wife.

I cannot imagine being able to perform sexually and remain aroused in a ZA. With the constant threat of Walkers sneaking up out of nowhere (because they do!) or the worry of other dangerous survivors, I just can't see it happening. Shane and Andrea in that car? NO way would I have done that. You get into the act and you're distracted and focused and close your eyes - you could die in a heartbeat.

And just imagine that you WERE killed while fornicating, and then you reanimate with your pants off? Sorry, not for me.

I suppose it is POSSIBLE that I COULD be relaxed enough to enjoy sex if I were in lets say the prison, in a locked cellblock, knowing that another survivor was outside the cell standing guard with a weapon. PERHAPS that could satisfy my paranoia - but I'm not certain it would.

18. walkerTXranger

I think it's human nature. Did you see those men folk go crazy over the thread entitled "Andrea's Thong"?

#18 walkerTXranger, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  19. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

This would be true at first. Eventually your desire would win out over your paranoia, though.

20. wjray

wjray New Member

I think that the survivors are probably humping like little bunnies every chance they get. I understand the apprehension about being being bitten while getting it on, and it's a valid concern, but sex has always been a human reaction to death. Sort of a whistling past the graveyard kind of thing.

And let's face it, these folks are friggin surrounded by death. There's the walking grunting death of the zombies and their own impending early (by our standards) deaths. Then, of course, as someone pointed out, there's the lack of other entertainment. The lights go out and there's very little else to do so, well, why not.

I also don't find it so far-fetched that Carl and Beth might be exploring either. All of the other reasons (surrounded by death, lack of other entertainment) would factor into it with those two, but they're also growing up so their hormones are going to start going seriously wild.

Not to mention the fact that, in their brave new world, they're going to be a lot like pioneer children. Girls got married much younger out on the prairie and boys took on bigger responsibilities much earlier back then. A lot of folks don't realize it, but age of consent laws are mostly a product of industrialization.