Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I have noticed a fact about the ZA

Discussion in 'Episode 307 - When the Dead Come Knocking' started by PhenomChriso, Nov 30, 2012.

1. walkerTXranger

Wow don't let that little tidbit of information get out.

2. Pharris

Pharris Member

Well, yeah, you know. Not with a dude or anything, cause I'm straight. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

3. PEN

PEN New Member

I agree.

20 of so years ago when I was a student a friend was doing a nursing degree at a neighbouring College. The Student Nurses were the biggest bunch of oversexed people I ever came across (pun.... err nevermind). I thought our College was extreme with lots of post-school repressed Catholic girls but that were nothing compared to the medical students.

One hypothesis was that dealing with death and decay all day made them want to enjoy life.... to the extreme.

Having spent my life from 11 at a typically strict and wonderfully anachronistic English all-boy Boarding School it was a real eye-opener ...... although not altogether unpleasant. :)

You can't blame Maggie and Glen.... They're young and I don't suppose growing up on a farm in the South with a religious family (isn't Hershel religious?) gave her too much opportunity to break out.

#23 PEN, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  4. Ricky G

Ricky G Member

It's the best stress relief. What else are you going to do with all of that spare time?!

5. ChronicShmoke

ChronicShmoke Member

It's the end of the world, might as well get it in. Uh am I the only one confused why this thread is in Episode 307 forum? It doesn't relate to the episode at all.

6. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I think that's the point. ;)

7. Machete

Machete Active Member

Sex is way more fun when its dangerous. And if you came back as a pantless zombie you wouldn't know anyway, so who cares? LOL.

8. Machete

Machete Active Member

Well you could play checkers, read one of Dale's stupid books, or you could throw rocks at stuff... or you could get laid.

Yeah, it makes sense that everyone is horny.

9. Writer

Writer Member

When there is a disaster or blackout, most people will turn towards sex to fulfill their recreation needs. I would think that being on the run from walkers would hamper that, but being stationary without an immediate threat would foster those desires. Sex is a fun and inexpensive way to past the time.

10. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

People always make time for sex in extreme conditions. Look at some people in Africa live in terrible conditions and don't even know if they will have a next meal yet have like 6 kids..

11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's a bit hard to maintain a regular relationship in a survival situation.. Get your needs met and that's it..

12. Ricky G

Ricky G Member

lol.

I never understood why they never find anything useful on runs. They could utilize so much and learn helpful skills, but decide not to. Why get a book on how to perform a C-Section, basic first aid, hunting, or primitive ways to survive when you can get rubbers and lube? Pu**y always wins.

13. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

True, true. Look how constructive and proactive Woodbury has been. The group on the other hand had been on the run for the better part of a year with not much to show for it, except a few clever silencers and a knocked up Queen Bee ...WINNIG!:zombies_rolleyes:

14. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

The book "Emergency Sex: And other desperate measures" by Kenneth Cain, Heidi Postlewait and Andrew Thomson which deals with their experiences working in the UN in countries such as Rwanda, Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, etc. should tell you all you need to know about sex under stress.

15. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

4/5 sex stressed Zed appreciate this post:Grin:

16. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I don't think they're more and more horny... In fact, in the world like that they all need love, that's all.

Even with all that aggressive behavior to walkers and depressed way of living, imo sometimes they need to...... "relax".

17. ThatGuy0965

ThatGuy0965 Member

with the carl and beth thing i dont think much will happen there. i think they just threw that in there to remind us they're teenagers and having "urges". something might happen, like a small relationship, unless they kill beth off. but she's only 16 so im a little skeptical if that'll happen or not. and something is deifiantly going on with carole and deryl ;)

18. zombiekilla

zombiekilla Member

That's totally natural and at least the kid can enjoy that part of being a tween

19. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

So true! There's no more entertainment 100% of the time so the mind wonders into sexual thoughts a lot more often, the ancient Romans and Greeks(and others) were going at it like bunnies, bi/pansexual styl lol.
    We don't see it on tv but they've got a lot of free time on TWD, most of the time they're probably just bored.

20. PEN

PEN New Member

/flippant mode on

Does it have pictures?

/off

Seriously though, good call ... may have to go look that one out.